Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Trump Found Guilty of All 34 Counts In 'Hush Money' Trial | Update: Supreme Court Rules Trump Has ‘Absolute Immunity’ From Criminal Prosecution

What would have to happen for him not to be eligible to run for president?

Also too late for that. The time to do that was before he was INDICTED on a separate crime. He's technically viewed as a criminal in an official capacity now. Anything he says or does can be used against him in the cour...........

Oh I agree...I'm just saying Trump is dumb enough to try it anyway. Anytime a judge has to tell a former sitting President "stay off social media" my faith in his ability to not do stupid shit is nonexistent

I don't believe it til i see

But even if he does get arrested it'll just probably be like this when he bails out in an hour

abuelo-simpson.gif

with his next court appearance scheduled for 8 months from now. We'll see...
🎯

Charges - 34 counts

Possible max sentence as of today - 136 years

“The charges against Trump are all class E felonies, which are the lowest category of felony offense in New York and carry a maximum prison sentence of four years per count.

Under New York law, falsifying business records is generally a misdemeanor. But prosecutors can escalate the charge when they believe a person falsified business records in order to commit another crime or hide the committing of a crime.

What would have to happen for him not to be eligible to run for president?

Specific instances. For example, he can still run for President from jail but he cannot run for President if he cannot officially file all of the necessary documentation to run in an official capacity.

For example, Trump's state of residence was changed from New York to Florida. Why? That's because he knows the crimes that he committed in the state of New York will disqualify him from holding any political office in the state of New York. A state charge has state level restrictions. A federal charge is what would disqualify him based on the consequences of said actions.

For example again, campaign finance laws for a Presidential campaign goes beyond the state level. That stretches to the federal level which would be bad news for Trump and bad timing as well. You can't have a nigga on the campaign trail who has a pending case that might derail or restrict his campaign.

And finally, lololololol

The most important aspect of this that will disqualify Trump is the statement of facts that the Prosecutor released.

Basically what they are saying is these 34 felony indictments were made with the INTENT to hide and conceal this story (Catch And Kill National Enquirer) and payments (Stormy Daniels) FROM THE AMERICAN VOTERS.

Translation: Trump broke federal laws by trying to pay off Stormy Daniels in order to conceal damaging information FROM THE AMERICAN VOTERS IN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

Back