Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump attacks the majority black city of Baltimore “very dangerous & filthy place” + the entire district of a Blk Rep. “rat and rodent infested mess”

Man I'm torn on this. I hate Trump, but I do think it's hilarious how people try to come out like Baltimore doesn't have it's problems. In the end, I'll pick Baltimore over Trump because these CACs are trying to act like Bmore's problems are the sole result of it being a majority black city which is racist bullshit. SMH @ those assholes bringing up the Wire and seemingly missing the whole point of that show.

Man I'm torn on this. I hate Trump, but I do think it's hilarious how people try to come out like Baltimore doesn't have it's problems. In the end, I'll pick Baltimore over Trump because these CACs are trying to act like Bmore's problems are the sole result of it being a majority black city which is racist bullshit. SMH @ those assholes bringing up the Wire and seemingly missing the whole point of that show.
It has its issues just like damn near every other place, the main problem is his sorry punk ass has no business as "president " trashing and talking shit about an american city

Back when Trump called certain countries "shithole" countries I said it's only a matter of time before he comes out with some offensive remarks about mostly black dominated neighborhoods....and here we are today. I'm a bit surprised he didn't say shithole neighborhoods.

This is who Trump is. It's just crazy that a man who's supposed to be the president of the United States of America constantly gets away with this rhetoric. Always with a hate agenda talking trash and belittle people. "Go Back’ to the Countries They Came From".." immigrants are rapist"..."shithole countries"...etc.

I hate when black people talk shit about Baltimore.

Cuz it's too easy to say the whole city fucked up... And the reality is it's really not...

But ignorance stay winning

Back