Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trump attacks the majority black city of Baltimore “very dangerous & filthy place” + the entire district of a Blk Rep. “rat and rodent infested mess”

Cummings went to my high school.

And all my black life, black folk been telling is he's the one to do l go to when shit ain't right.

Nigga supposed to be a warrior for the people. And he gets re-elected every term off of gp.

We been standing behind homie for a long ass time, through the good and the bad.....

He better drag this racist piece of shit

I live in West Baltimore.

The whole shit ain't the wire....

It's as many affluent areas in West Baltimore as there are run down. And every thing else in between.

We 100% have some fucked up areas that need attention....

But that shit ain't the whole city... Let's be serious.

this clown says one thing in a tweet and diverts it all to that tweet in seconds... this dude has the world in the palm of his hands... let his shit die without drawing attention to it every damn word... they’re talking Mueller and impeachment and he knocks it down instantly w tweets like this... fools smh

EAhiA9PWkAggbeT

From the Baltimore Sun

“ The overall crime rate in Baltimore is 153% higher than the national average. For every 100,000 people, there are 19.06 daily crimesthat occur in Baltimore. Baltimore is safer than 2% of the cities in the United States. In Baltimore you have a 1 in 15 chance of becoming a victim of any crime “

I mean I wouldn’t live there by choice

Back