Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Trump Alleges Georgia DA Fani Willis Had An Affair With Big Nut

test

Damn the wife teamed up with Trump

Damn she went out bad and much faster than I would have expected. Anybody that has had any encounter with the so-called justice system in this country kinda knows by looks what some people are all about. With that said... I'm not surprised and fuck her I hope she goes to jail.

Black people... can we stop trying to enrich ourselves by working with our enemies to support their agenda? This shit is not rocket science.

Damn she went out bad and much faster than I would have expected. Anybody that has had any encounter with the so-called justice system in this country kinda knows by looks what some people are all about. With that said... I'm not surprised and fuck her I hope she goes to jail.

Black people... can we stop trying to enrich ourselves by working with our enemies to support their agenda? This shit is not rocket science.
She didn't do anything illegal to go to jail for.
She may have engaged in a relationship with a married man that was also professionally working with her. She morally and work ethics are questionable.

She didn't do anything illegal to go to jail for.
She may have engaged in a relationship with a married man that was also professionally working with her. She morally and work ethics are questionable.

I hear you and maybe I was being harsh... I just think that once someone is a prosecutor working for the state and it turns out that they are compromised in any way... they should face the same consequences as say a mailman that fails a drug test at least. Or a stockbroker with undeclared gambling debts.

Basically I believe shady prosecutors are responsible for the fact that my people are disproportionately convicted of crimes we didn't commit and given disproportionately longer sentences across the board. So if I have to meet criteria to do my job (which is not based around ruining people's lives)... when these people need to do the same thing and when they get caught lying they need to feel the same fucking hammer that they use on us.

Back