Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll True OR False: There’s Something Wrong With A Woman Who Doesn’t Want Kids

Women Who Don’t Want Kids Are Weird

• TRUE: A woman without a motherly instinct ain’t a real woman

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • FALSE: Not everybody is cut out for parenthood.

Votes: 28 93.3%

• Total voters
This is the dumbest shit ever.

I think I speak for ALL parents when I say that I hate shitty, negligent, selfish ass parents...meaning I appreciate anyone who flat out says 'Check this out - the parent shit is NOT for me. I don't want any children. I will never want any children and I am taking steps to ensure that I don't have any children.'

More power to them.

That's basically me. Well, minus thinking I'd be a shit parent. Never say never, but it probably isn't for me.

The way I see it is I've had the fortune of getting older in tandem with my young nephews and nieces. I've experienced their growth from the moments they were conceived. They're in effect the children I might never have.

My mother had all four of us by natural birth. These chicks nowadays pussy asf. Rather be cut open n shit.. grow some balls breh.
Not all women! I had two natural births, 9lb babies and didn't think it was that bad. Tho my pain tolerance is so high I've been asked a few times by doctors to make sure I'm not one of those people who literally feel no pain. Thats when I tell oh hell naw, I feel pain, surprise pain, until I override it/'go into it' with my mind.

My mother had all four of us by natural birth. These chicks nowadays pussy asf. Rather be cut open n shit.. grow some balls breh.
My nigga we all men here that will never understand how that shit feels or even know what it's like... How can you speak on some shit when you not even a woman ?

That's like a nigga trying to school me on constructing contracts for fortune 500 companies with no prior history. Like why would I listen to you? Lol

My nigga we all men here that will never understand how that shit feels or even know what it's like... How can you speak on some shit when you not even a woman ?

That's like a nigga trying to school me on constructing contracts for fortune 500 companies with no prior history. Like why would I listen to you? Lol

Tell that to the kidney stone passing through my pisser.

Never understood people who think everybody should have kids.

Plenty of people who ain’t stable enough (financially and/or mentally) to have kids.

But, YOU think somebody is strange if they choose not to have kids.

I think it’s strange when somebody has kids and then neglects and abuses them because they have no desire to be a parent.

I applaud women who have sense enough to know that parenthood ain’t for them.

Tell that to the kidney stone passing through my pisser.
I had a broken tooth that got repaired. An infection went into the root and into the jaw bone. I'd take 10 more natural child births over that shit any day. No pain worse than pain in your head imo

I hope I don't ever have to pass a kidney stone tho, shit sounds brutal.

I'm all for choice

but I admit that I am skeptical whenever a woman doesn't at least have a desire to want children

women are supposed to be nurturers by nature

I'm all for choice

but I admit that I am skeptical whenever a woman doesn't at least have a desire to want children

women are supposed to be nurturers by nature
Even if this were true, and it's not, that doesn't mean women with a "nurturing nature" want to give birth to and nurture children.

Have you seen the rate at which women die from pregnancy? Especially black women? Up to 4 times higher than other races.

Even if this were true, and it's not, that doesn't mean women with a "nurturing nature" want to give birth to and nurture children.

yeah we know it's not true............ppl are individuals, both men and women

but u can't maintain credibility when u decide to pick and choose btw which stereotypes should be seen as valid

I've seen it multiple times on this forum, ppl here lack consistency

one minute cats accuse others of hating all women if they say something perceived as negative about women in any way

but on the other hand if there is a positive stereotype that espouses some type of responsibility or expectations

now we gon say women shouldn't be judged if they don't want to be nurturers in the conventional sense (ie. being mothers)

yeah we know it's not true............ppl are individuals, both men and women

but u can't maintain credibility when u decide to pick and choose btw which stereotypes should be seen as valid

I've seen it multiple times on this forum, ppl here lack consistency

one minute cats accuse others of hating all women if they say something perceived as negative about women in any way

but on the other hand if there is a positive stereotype that espouses some type of responsibility or expectations

now we gon say women shouldn't be judged if they don't want to be nurturers in the conventional sense (ie. being mothers)

Lol.

I won’t say it’s something wrong.

but as an old head here......I seen a lot of ladies regret that decision.

frozen eggs and surrogates.....because they wanted to enjoy life.
I have nothing wrong with that. I do have a bit of an issue when it’s strictly selfish and leaning on science to fix it later.

Back