Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll True OR False: There’s Something Wrong With A Woman Who Doesn’t Want Kids

Women Who Don’t Want Kids Are Weird

• TRUE: A woman without a motherly instinct ain’t a real woman

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • FALSE: Not everybody is cut out for parenthood.

Votes: 28 93.3%

• Total voters
This is the dumbest shit ever.

I think I speak for ALL parents when I say that I hate shitty, negligent, selfish ass parents...meaning I appreciate anyone who flat out says 'Check this out - the parent shit is NOT for me. I don't want any children. I will never want any children and I am taking steps to ensure that I don't have any children.'

More power to them.

Childbirth seems scary ass hell, I really don't know how Women have the mental fortitude to go through with it.

I side eye all adults without kids, especially men

ESPECIALLY men.

But I also love it because its one less person for my child to potentially run across

i usually don't side with a woman but i will ask this question...... what if a woman has a medical condition that prevents them from having children?

some women can't physically produce children for medicail reasons...... that doesn't mean that they can't or don't have a motherly instinct is the point i'm making.

We aren’t talking about women who can’t have children due to some sort of medical issue.
We’re talking about women who simply choose to not have children based on personal preference.

So what say you?

is there anything wrong with that?

I respect it. Between child birth and actually raising kids, it would be understandable if no woman wanted children.

My sister just had her third big headed boy naturally, she eanted an epidural (?) during delivery and she couldnt get it. Fuck that.

Its all good if theywant to sit it out.

Back