Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trash Movies/Shows

because you being dense

Poetic Justice was a "good" movie when storytelling wasnt as deep as it is now in the cinema medium.

That movie is a redbox special or straight to netflix if it came out today. The plot is stupid and the story itself is hollow af. The acting was cringe-worthy too.

Dont come for me nigga

There goes that sassy sister-girlfriend response i was expecting.

Don't make me ask so many time next time bruh.

yea...you gotta get the arthur fist now

thats the only way this gets resolved
:hahaha:When the rebuttal is violence...

I win.

giphy.gif

There goes that sassy sister-girlfriend response i was expecting.

Don't make me ask so many time next time bruh.

this why i dont do the back and forth shit with ya'll b/c anytime i put you in a box where you dont have a rebuttal, its "the sassy sister gf" shit

that shit is tired

ya'll come up with something else plz

this why i dont do the back and forth shit with ya'll b/c anytime i put you in a box where you dont have a rebuttal, its "the sassy sister gf" shit

that shit is tired

ya'll come up with something else plz

You gotta relax man

I always thought these sucked when I was younger but family matters, full house, step by step...all them TGIF shows that weren't on nickelodeon.

Speaking of nickelodeon, damn near all their shows aged horribly minus the cartoons. Tried to watch Kenan & kel a while back and was disgusted.

salute your shorts tho>>>

i can watch that any time its on

The Mortal Kombat movies..

I saw those movies when i was like 5-7. I was a huge fan of the game and my step dad took me to see both of them when they were in theaters and i fucking loved them lol. I watched those shits back to back maybe 3 months ago and the shit is beyond cheesy.

Especially the second one. When i was young, i thought the second one was waaaay better mainly because of the fight between everybody in the end. I almost couldnt finish rewatching it though because hearing Shao Khan was one of the worst experiences ive ever had as an adult.

Smh. Ive seen She's all that maybe 50 times thanks to my step sister rewatching the shit almost everyday one summer.

Leprechaun

Buffy the Vampire Slayer (movie)

Barney

Class Act

10 Things I Hate About You

Only one of these I've ever seen was Class Act and I never thought it was good. House Party is still the shit tho.
Idk how I missed this the first time but Class Act don’t belong in this thread

Y’all can’t be serious!

Excuse me but I gotta leave. I ‘be’ needing some fresh

Back