Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trash Movies/Shows

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
What are some movies/shows you liked as a kid or when you were younger but you've recently watched again and realize it's trash.

Only one of these I've ever seen was Class Act and I never thought it was good. House Party is still the shit tho.

Watched Booty Call a few months ago and :yikes1:

I thought that movie was hilarious as a kid lol

Pac's the Goat and the movie does have a handful of quotables AND Janet was in her prime and beyond dime status in the movie, but Poetic Justice was trash.

I was not allowed to watch a lot of tv or really anything as a kid but once I watched space balls when my babysitter was over and thought that movie was the funniest shit.
also this silly show called hiphop harry lmaoo

I was not allowed to watch a lot of tv or really anything as a kid but once I watched space balls when my babysitter was over and thought that movie was the funniest shit.
also this silly show called hiphop harry lmaoo

When were u finally allowed to watch tv/movies? When did you watch your first black movie/show? What was it?

When were u finally allowed to watch tv/movies? When did you watch your first black movie/show? What was it?
I was once my mom divorced my step dad and we moved out. The first black tv show I ever watched was Fresh Prince, my first movie was probably Friday. I never really got into a lot of movies and tv until I was in around 7/8th grade :(

I was once my mom divorced my step dad and we moved out. The first black tv show I ever watched was Fresh Prince, my first movie was probably Friday. I never really got into a lot of movies and tv until I was in around 7/8th grade :(

Great introduction to black tv shows/films.

Damn your parents were strict af lol They say when your parents are overly strict the child (especially females) become super wild by the time they reach adulthood. Would that apply to u?

Great introduction to black tv shows/films.

Damn your parents were strict af lol They say when your parents are overly strict the child (especially females) become super wild by the time they reach adulthood. Would that apply to u?
I grew up on an air force base and my step dad was a piece of shit lol
I wouldn't say I'm too wild, I work too much lmao

Holiday Heart (lmao I will watch this over and over again tho)

The Player's Club

Billy Madison

You Got Served
What is this blasphemy?

Adam Sandler has zero bad movies

Players Club? Dolla Bill. Chitowns Finest! I owe these country boys nuting!

You got served? They did that for lil Saint. Pump pump pump it up!

Back