Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Transformers: War For Cybertron

Prime is willing to destroy an entire planet just cause he can't bring himself to kill megatron personally.

Megatron had Shockwave engineer an Autobot only virus.

But nah... Prime the hero...FOH.

Decepticons For Life!

Prime is willing to destroy an entire planet just cause he can't bring himself to kill megatron personally.

Megatron had Shockwave engineer an Autobot only virus.

But nah... Prime the hero...FOH.

Decepticons For Life!

Uhh...they already destroyed the planet. Lol.

And what Megatron wanted to do wit the All Spark is far more sinister.

Last edited:
I don't think Megatron really wanted that.
He just wants prime to bow down... Starscream and Shockwave the ones on that genocide shit

I don't think Megatron really wanted that.
He just wants prime to bow down... Starscream and Shockwave the ones on that genocide shit

He didn't stop them from going forward with it either.

The planet was not destroyed.

The decepticons were slaves that overthru their masters and sought to have a seat at the table.

Fuck the autobots

Bruh...did you watch the show? Correct me if wrong...but their shyt was in ruins bruh. Destroyed. Destroyed by the war. This was mentioned.

Bruh...did you watch the show? Correct me if wrong...but their shyt was in ruins bruh. Destroyed. Destroyed by the war. This was mentioned.
So it looked like a warzone

You can rebuild on top of a warzone, cant rebuild a dead planet.

Optimus = Thanos

Nigga wanna throw a sun at flea and call himself a hero.

if this were Snowpiercer your goofy ass would be in favor of derailing the whole damn train just to stop one guy from getting to the front huh?

Oh so you're ok with genocide then huh? Thats b/c what you're essentially sayin.

Needed to be longer. Just bought that Prime action figure off Amazon. Been wanting a decent G1 Prime toy, but was not paying $160 for one lol.

Back