Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Transformers: War For Cybertron

I'm just now fully watching the his shit. I thought I posted in be r before . I had a problem with the voice acting mainly iron hide. I like the adt style it kinda reminds me of the idw comics. The new robots they introduced bysides from the mains we're cool like cog, double deal, and the sound wave clone sound blaster also the mercenary bits double deal the evil bumble bee etc. Earth hired me a little episodes 3-5 was kind of a drag. I'm older and between this star wars and he man the nostalgia is wearing out it's welcome. I haven't started kingdom yet.

I'm just now fully watching the his shit. I thought I posted in be r before . I had a problem with the voice acting mainly iron hide. I like the adt style it kinda reminds me of the idw comics. The new robots they introduced bysides from the mains we're cool like cog, double deal, and the sound wave clone sound blaster also the mercenary bits double deal the evil bumble bee etc. Earth hired me a little episodes 3-5 was kind of a drag. I'm older and between this star wars and he man the nostalgia is wearing out it's welcome. I haven't started kingdom yet.
None of those guys are new.
They all came out in the G1 toyline.

Back