Welcome To aBlackWeb

Train Derails In East Palestine, Ohio on Feb 3rd. Tons of Toxic Waste Spilled

I'm confused by this because of the reports that they failed to qualify for FEMA because the company had agreed to help pay

I'm confused by this because of the reports that they failed to qualify for FEMA because the company had agreed to help pay

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ordered Norfolk Southern on Tuesday to pay for the cleanup of the East Palestine, Ohio train wreck and chemical release as federal regulators took charge of long-term recovery efforts and promised worried residents they wouldn’t be forgotten. Using its authority under the federal Superfund law, EPA told Norfolk Southern to take all available measures to clean up contaminated air and water, and also said the company would be required to reimburse the federal government for a new program to provide cleaning services for impacted residents and businesses.

I get that. My thing was that it was reported they didn't qualify for FEMA because the company said they'd help pay

I guess EPA is saying that the company doesn't get to pay some but has to pay all

lol fuck outa here. Taking one bum ass sip of tap water aint the same as having to use it to cook your food.. to shower/bathe with.. to wash your dishes and clothes with over long periods of time. All for show
The comments are reddit are funny
“Since you like it so much, finish the glass :)”
The thrusting of the head backward, as if he were taking medicine to make it look like he’s drinking, was…Oscar material

It’s now been six weeks since the wreck. I dread night-time because when I lie down to sleep the constant coughing starts. My wife of 35 years woke me up recently because my breathing was so bad; she said I sounded like I had fluid in my lungs. Other people are having similar experiences. The ER doctors say it is chemical bronchitis.

Part of the reason for all of these derailments is what is called PSR or Precision Scheduled Railroading. What this means is that the railroad companies are making trains longer, some up to 3 miles long so that the companies can get short term financial benefits at the expense of long-term capacity. A lot of these tracks are not built for these long and heavy trains. They also do this so they can cut down on workers.

Part of the reason for all of these derailments is what is called PSR or Precision Scheduled Railroading. What this means is that the railroad companies are making trains longer, some up to 3 miles long so that the companies can get short term financial benefits at the expense of long-term capacity. A lot of these tracks are not built for these long and heavy trains. They also do this so they can cut down on workers.

And the government ruined the strike the workers had going. Idk why these companies afraid to pay more for the better quality

And the government ruined the strike the workers had going. Idk why these companies afraid to pay more for the better quality
A lot of these train companies want to go with one person in the train. That's part of the reason they are doing the PSR. It's all about time and money.

Back