Welcome To aBlackWeb

Track & Field

Oh aight, cool. I'm looking at places in Waldorf and Accokeek now. They have the right mix of decent schools and affordable housing, at least when compared to where I live in the Mitchelleville/Bowie area.

Damn I would've thought it'd be cheaper up there than here. Especially since they like to add an extra 50K cause "your minutes from DC ".

Oh aight, cool. I'm looking at places in Waldorf and Accokeek now. They have the right mix of decent schools and affordable housing, at least when compared to where I live in the Mitchelleville/Bowie area.

Look into Upper Marlboro dawg. You might be lucky in this crazy market.

Our primary reason for moving is shitty schools. Is Upper Marlboro any better?

Good point. The location is definitely good. In terms of school, Eleanor Roosevelt’s High School in greenbelt is one of the best.

An old coworker of mine just bought a home in Waldorf to. You definitely can’t go wrong with that area. I was just at the Costco in brandywine 2 days ago

Only little hiccups is the traffic at times.

Good point. The location is definitely good. In terms of school, Eleanor Roosevelt’s High School in greenbelt is one of the best.

School zones are such a crap shoot up here. I can find places where the high school is good but the elementary school sucks or where the elem and middle schools are good but the high school sucks. It's seems to be pretty difficult to find a place where all are decent. The best I've seen so far is one district in Waldorf and one in Crofton.

I found a new development in Accokeek where it has a combined elem and middle that is decent. The high school is bad but I'm betting that as the new housing fills, they may build a new high school since the other one is 10 miles away. So they could have a decent high school by the time my kids get that old.

Most sub 10's ever then when he got to the finals he choked and ran worse than he did in the heats.
Wasn't for them relays he would've never seen a gold which is crazy.
Mi rate him but that was some messi level international choking
Lmao !!

Even Blessing Okagbare back running them fiyah times after she'd been on the decline for the past few years. Interesting.

Back