Welcome To aBlackWeb

Track & Field

They do that shit all the time that's y so much of us foreigners grew up disliking murica when it comes to sports. Media doesn't gaf who won unless it's someone too popular to ignore like bolt, they gonna go interview the americans

Nothing but facts you telling dread.

Reactions: GNS
They do that shit all the time that's y so much of us foreigners grew up disliking murica when it comes to sports. Media doesn't gaf who won unless it's someone too popular to ignore like bolt, they gonna go interview the americans
The media is gonna interview their country's representatives. Nothing new. Countries dont usually broadcast their competition. Also, depends what news channel you watch

The media is gonna interview their country's representatives. Nothing new. Countries dont usually broadcast their competition. Also, depends what news channel you watch
No other country does that shit.
If there's no language barrier they always try to interview the winner AND their countries rep if they aren't one in the same.

What's worse is a lot of these smaller countries had to pay american corporations to use the broadcast of their coverage and knowing mad countries helping to pay your bills they still only interviewed yankee athletes like the world should care who finishes last.

Nah give her all this work like everyone else get. I got called a hater at work by all the black chicks at my job because I was iffy on her before the olympics. Tomorrow Imma get mine! Imma get mine!
Bro, I was initially neutral on this Sha’Cari deal (not that into track and field). But there was a dude at work who throughout the Olympics kept going on and on about how she would have won gold easily.

Made sure to call that mfer this afternoon and give him the result of today’s race.

Incredible. 2nd fastest time in history (possibly the fastest being that the wind gauge reportedly broke for Flo Jo's 10.49 and her trailing wind was more than 2.0) and yet all the talk is of someone who hasmd a bad race. Elaine's performances need to be talked about
She's Jesus on here

Back