Welcome To aBlackWeb

Track & Field

Dumb ass rule I never understood why any athlete would be suspended for weed because it damn sure isn’t a performance enhancer

But she also should have been smarter and not put herself in that situation so close to the biggest races of her life.

Agreed. If people want to smoke out on their off-time, I say let them. But in preparation for the Olympics, I would not have taken that chance.

Dumb ass rule I never understood why any athlete would be suspended for weed because it damn sure isn’t a performance enhancer

But she also should have been smarter and not put herself in that situation so close to the biggest races of her life.
It ain't about enhancing it's about being responsible period....it's no different than someone going to work drunk....yeah it's legal but you can't bring it to work

saying weed ain’t performance enhancing while using the medicinal excuse a little oxymoronish

her statement was excellent. She knew the rules and still decided to do what she wanted So she accepts what comes with it.That’s it.

With that, I keep rooting for her in future events and move on

Last edited:
Back