Welcome To aBlackWeb

Track & Field

As much I love Diana Asher Smith she knows she fighting for silver.

In the 200 she has a strong chance
Sorry man I had to hit the nosign on that one! Dina's confidence will be sky high after the past couple of years. She's avoided injury and has been constantly improving. She's coming for everybody's shit!
She literally ran the second fastest time ever 2 weeks ago. If she runs to her ability we know in 100m no one else has a chance
I'm a fan of Shelly-Ann but I'm surprised this hasn't raised more eyebrows. At her age after having had a child she is capable of running that time?

IMO more athletes than ever will be on the PEDs at these games. In 2020 WADA were only able to do 50% of the amount of testing they were able to do in 2019. There are gonna be some eye popping times and then weeks/months after the fact those same athletes going to get stripped

Sorry man I had to hit the nosign on that one! Dina's confidence will be sky high after the past couple of years. She's avoided injury and has been constantly improving. She's coming for everybody's shit!

I'm a fan of Shelly-Ann but I'm surprised this hasn't raised more eyebrows. At her age after having had a child she is capable of running that time?

IMO more athletes than ever will be on the PEDs at these games. In 2020 WADA were only able to do 50% of the amount of testing they were able to do in 2019. There are gonna be some eye popping times and then weeks/months after the fact those same athletes going to get stripped
Look at this guy just disrespecting Jamaicans like that

For the past week, the national anthem has played one time per evening at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials. On Saturday, the song happened to start while outspoken activist Gwen Berry was standing on the podium after receiving her bronze medal in the hammer throw.

That Gabby Thomas is something special, boy I tell you hwhat...

tenor.gif

This is a great breakdown of Michael Johnson's running ability. One of the craziest concepts about sprinting is to 'slow down the slowest' after hitting top speed. Makes total sense.

Back