Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tough Week For Black Men, Issa Rae...

DcAT9pIXkAIsDNA.jpg

Most jokes are formed based off of a truth. Although Issa may have been joking there are black people out here who think that way.

Shit needs to be paid attention too.

Same thing I said. I didn’t care even though a lot of black men were salty about her “joke”. I’m just making a mental note and keeping an eye on her as should the rest of us, because let’s be honest how many people who tell black people to date out don’t end up being coons or aren’t coons? But we’ll see..

Same thing I said. I didn’t care even though a lot of black men were salty about her “joke”. I’m just making a mental note and keeping an eye on her as should the rest of us, because let’s be honest how many people who tell black people to date out don’t end up being coons or aren’t coons? But we’ll see..

I personally didn't care either. Don't know her but from what I've seen can't see her being on some coon shit in the future. Never know when a person spends too much time in hollyweird though.

Also when I said "shit needs to be paid attention too" I meant the folks who really believe shit like that not her since it was a joke. It may have been a joke to her but some people live their life based off of shit like that and I say FUCK'EM

Issa's being sarcastic.

Don't know how many of her female fans picked up on it, but......lowkey.........she's been talking about what's wrong with black women as much as she's been talking about what's wrong with black men.

In that portion you circled, she's basically calling out all the so-called "educated" black women who say they run to white men because they have such a hard time finding black men on their intellectual level.

She's telling them that..........since Asian men are allegedly the most "educated".........and if these professional black women are truly looking for an intellectual equal........then it would make more sense for them to be with an Asian man instead of a white man.

Of course, she knows they're not gonna do that.........so she's basically calling those particular women out on their bullshit reasons for dating white men.

Meaning, if it was really all about "intellect".....they'd be going after Asian men; not white men.

Mike Tomlin gif after trying to trip opposing player.gif

Last edited:
Issa's being sarcastic.

Don't know how many of her female fans picked up on it, but......lowkey.........she's been talking about what's wrong with black women as much as she's been talking about what's wrong with black men.

In that portion you circled, she's basically calling out all the so-called "educated" black women who say they run to white men because they have such a hard time finding black men on their intellectual level.

She's telling them that..........since Asian men are allegedly the most "educated".........that, if these professional black women are truly looking for an intellectual equal........that it would make more sense for them to be with an Asian man instead of a white man.

Of course, she knows they're not gonna do that.........so she's basically calling those particular women out on their bullshit reasons for dating white men.

Meaning, if it was really all about "intellect".....they'd be going after Asian men; not white men.

View attachment 43970

Interesting

Honestly it's somewhat embarrassing reading all over social media black people's ""outrage"" satire and burlesque (an absurd or comically exaggerated imitation of something, especially in a literary or dramatic work; a parody.)

Are we as a people just "slow"?

Or do we only understand and appreciate 2 forms of humor? ""Friday"" and ""Soul Plane""

Issa's being sarcastic.

She's telling them that..........since Asian men are allegedly the most "educated".........that, if these professional black women are truly looking for an intellectual equal........then it would make more sense for them to be with an Asian man instead of a white man.

View attachment 43970
Not so fast. “The plight of Asian men and black women are the same”

:huh:

Honestly it's somewhat embarrassing reading all over social media black people's ""outrage"" satire and burlesque (an absurd or comically exaggerated imitation of something, especially in a literary or dramatic work; a parody.)

Or do we only understand and appreciate 2 forms of humor? ""Friday"" and ""Soul Plane""

I think a lot of it has to do with people wanting attention on social media..

Black people so stupid right lmao

Dont matter how much physical freedom we get

Them chains still got us mentally, emotionally and spiritually

Reading that made my insides cry man smh
Da fuck kinda soft shit is that lmao

Last edited:
Not so fast. “The plight of Asian men and black women are the same”

:huh:

Seems like more satire/sarcasm to me.

She's basically making fun of black women who complain about not being able to find a compatible mate.......by pointing out how much asian men have in common with black women............and, in the process.......exposing the irony and hypocrisy of them not wanting to be with asian men despite how compatible they would seem to be for each other.

Last edited:
Seems like more satire/sarcasm to me.

It probably is. The thing with satire and sarcasm is certain things to certain people ain't a joking matter. So even if a statement is satire or sarcasm those people will never see it that way cause the shit ain't to be joked about to them.

More often than not most people just don't get it.

Back