Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tough Week For Black Men, Issa Rae...

Word, cuz if it's a fictional character that said this to another fictional character then this is stupid, and I'll take back my comments.

Because my comments are for the context it's being presented in ..... Which could as homie pointed out, be very disingenuous

It seems a little bit disingenuous to highlight one sentence from a whole book by a comedian and not provide any context whatsoever.

Feel free to read the whole page. It's pretty self explanatory. Filipinos are out, Koreans are in. I tried not to roll my eyes but it didn't work.

lol you can always tell when Du be bored at work cuz he be talkin about shit that has nothing to do with the topic. We can be talkin about shoes and he wanna tell us how soles got it's name.
Man, I say something then be like, fuck that wasnt a good conversation answer, so I go back and try to elaborate....

Lol whichever direction I reach in as a result is just a consequence of circumstance

Feel free to read the whole page. It's pretty self explanatory. Filipinos are out, Koreans are in. I tried not to roll my eyes but it didn't work.

Even the whole page doesn't provide proper context at all. It's from a whole book. By a comedy writer.

But if you want to be outraged have at it.

Sounds like they took the passage out of context to create controversy.

from what someone said that read the book. i guess we will see for sure before the day is out

Back