Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tough Week For Black Men, Issa Rae...

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Issa Rae is being killed on twitter for this excerpt from one of her books.

I'm not sure if this is real or if it's taken out of context, but it's not looking good.

Wait, what kinda book is this?

Fiction or nonfiction??

Dont matter how much physical freedom we get

Them chains still got us mentally, emotionally and spiritually

Reading that made my insides cry man smh

Look, and I say this with the upmost sincerity.

tupac%20fuck.gif

Nah, when we're talkin about one of the faces of black women in entertainment and she's preaching this shit, it's significant.
Yeah

Cause its easy to take this as “any man but a black one”

This is dangerous thinking that we black men get roasted for...hell we get roasted for preferring a light skinned black woman over a darker one lol

Which is crazy cause one of the many reasons I love being a melinated gawd is the variety of shades our gawdesses come in.

Nah, when we're talkin about one of the faces of black women in entertainment and she's preaching this shit, it's significant.
Again, who do you personally want to build a legacy with?

A woman that's this easily influenced by a celebrity, or one who's smart enough and independent enough of a thinker to read that shit and say

Foh

lol at Filipinos catching the random stray bullet.

But damn... without context this shit looks fucked up.. and it could even be fucked up WITH context... I cant say I care enough to investigate

Like I get the implications. It's just....

Typical, I mean, I hate to call issa a bird, but I feel like this is bird shit.... Only in the context it's presented.... And the only people I see following this... Are birds...

I mean, maybe I underestimated her influence, but I strongly feel that any woman who would run with this would prolly turn me off from the jump.

The sistas who fuck with black men prolly reading this shit like....
:niggawhat:

I mean, this is more a issa problem. Kinda like that Kanye shit. I ain't worried about Niggaz following Kanye, I'm just geeking off how that nigga sound trying to validate this shit.

Same thing here. I'm more worried about her losing her validity as a writer. I hate to look at all her work like scorned self hating shit..... But that's what it's looking like...

It ain't like we ain't had share of that shit in the past.. black men been getting dogged by women in books and movies for decades, yet no nigga is suffering a shortage of good pussy....

I mean, I see why this is not a good look, but all things considered..... It ain't hitting for nuffin

lol at Filipinos catching the random stray bullet.

But damn... without context this shit looks fucked up.. and it could even be fucked up WITH context... I cant say I care enough to investigate

It's kinda true though. lol That's why you never hear black people say anything bad about Filipinos even the black people that can't stand Asians.

Doesn't surprise me black women are tryna move on to different races. Black dudes been talkin' like this about black bitches for ages. These days I see white girls online with black dudes in like music videos and lil vines more than I see black girls.

Still, fuck this silliness

Last edited:
Fuck that bitch. Intellectual equal my ass I've never known a bird to be have anything intelligent logical or anything of good sense coming g out if her mouth. So black woman being fed this nonsenseby this bird? We are In trouble this needs to be confronted

Fuck that bitch. Intellectual equal my ass I've never known a bird to be have anything intelligent logical or anything of good sense coming g out if her mouth. So black woman being fed this nonsenseby this bird? We are In trouble this needs to be confronted

First it was Molly agreeing that cac dudes are better than black men now Issa going with the Asians. Insecure is thrown in the bushes.

Back