Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Probably too many to count...though I've yet to see anyone actually cancelled over this. What most people call being cancelled is basically just acknowledging that person A did something fucked up and should be or should've been held accountable but skated by. Rarely has anyone's entire career been ended over this shit

So these females/males/news outlets not trying to cancel but just happen to rehash these year/s old problem with joe around the exact time he needs to resign a contract worth maybe 100/200 million.........................

OK

So these females/males/news outlets not trying to cancel but just happen to rehash these year/s old problem with joe around the exact time he needs to resign a contract worth maybe 100/200 million.........................

OK

1. It ain't just being rehashed now. It never went away. People were very adamant about Joe's past and his rebrand through his tv shows and podcast before this past week.
2. He's still gonna get his deal because he still has an audience of fans he's built for damn near 20 years at this point over his career and somebody is gonna pay him to ekeep talking cuz he can draw in an audience
3. If Charlamagne can get his new tv show and a podcast network after twitter tries to cancel him damn near weekly and actively has people trying to get him off the radio daily Joe ain't got shit to worry about
4. Yall just making up numbers with this 100/200 million deal shit.

it is being rehashed now when he trying to get a new deal......was it brought up during the first year of the podcast(w/spotify) or any year since he started podcasting or with his time at complex and everyday struggle?(correct me if im wrong ill take the L)

it is being rehashed now when he trying to get a new deal......was it brought up during the first year of the podcast(w/spotify) or any year since he started podcasting or with his time at complex and everyday struggle?(correct me if im wrong ill take the L)

Yes it has been. And it's been by him a good number of times as he's discussed how he used to be before his podcast on his podcast...and by alot of people when they question how he's been able to still be successful when he's had stories like sitting on Esther Baxter's stomach while she was pregnant and being the cause of her miscarriage be openly talked about.

I thought they said meg was in the front seat with the bodyguard and Tory was in the back with the chick

Back