Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Well it's kinda hard to convince most people that you did the right thing shooting a woman who was walking away from you...so yeah trying to do that will result in an L for most people

That's not what I said or implied or what waka implied. Stop quoting me man.

I thought a case this blatant would be cut-and-dry but apparently ppl find ways to fault the female victim like finding change in couch cushions

I thought a case this blatant would be cut-and-dry but apparently ppl find ways to fault the female victim like finding change in couch cushions
without statements I don't think can just make anything stick far as a shooting.

yet he was caught in Cali of all states with a gun that's a pretty big charge more than likely he'll do time or be kicked out of the country for good

also............if the female would've blamed the male like she supposed to do in this situation we wouldn't be here

On Wednesday (Sept. 9), TMZ published a report alleging the 28-year-old Canadian performer apologized for shooting Megan via text message 15 hours after allegedly firing a weapon at her. According to the messages, Tory Lanez offered an apology before claiming intoxication led to the altercation.

"I know u prolly never gone talk to me again, but I genuinely want u to know I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart," TMZ claims one message read. Tory then goes on to state, "I was just too drunk."

As the conversation continues, Tory goes on to reiterate that drunkenness was the cause of his violent actions, "cuz I genuinely just got too drunk."

The new report suggesting that Lanez did indeed apologize to the "Cash Shit" rapper comes after fans began to criticize Tory for coming forward about his streaming numbers, but not yet publicly speaking about the incident with Megan.

Back