Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

Ehh, he don't need to do nowhere near that long. A good 2..

He could've very easily killed Meg. The incident happened in 2020. The nigga even had an all out smear campaign against her. 2 years is not nearly enough from a strictly legal standpoint. This doesn't even factor in all of the outside noise but just from a legal stand point 2 years is laughable. That 2 years would be more like 16 months.

It should probably be no less than 7 years with him having to serve at least 5 full years. They asked for 13 so that nigga should be grateful if he gets anything less than 10. They have enough grounds to give that nigga 13.

Last edited:
He has no respect for all the people who caped hard for him and will still continue to

I'm pretty sure a lot of relationships in the black community have been damaged over this

He could've very easily killed Meg. The incident happened in 2020. The nigga even had an all out smear campaign against her. 2 years is not nearly enough from a strictly legal standpoint. This doesn't even factor in all of the outside noise but just from a legal stand point 2 years is laughable. That 2 years would be more like 16 months.

It should probably be no less than 7 years with him having to serve at least 5 full years. They asked for 13 so that nigga should be grateful if he gets anything less than 10. They have enough grounds to give that nigga 13.
I wont argue him doing 5 all things considered...

I was on the right of side of this case from go but I can't say I want to see him do more time than any of these race soldiers with badges out here murdering people. I can't cosign him doing more time than Amber Geiger

Also the crux of this whole thing and his entitlement is the fact that Tory Lanez is a phenomenal musician. He's a superior artist both singing and rapping. That's where all the arrogance and cockiness comes from in the first place to do some stupid shit like this. So we are losing a great asset to entertainment and I'm trying to minimize that from a selfish standpoint

Just read about his father being wrestled out of the courtroom by deputies because he started wilding out during his statements to the judge earlier today. SMH. Both that nigga and his daddy seem intent on doing everything they can to get him sent away for as long as possible.

Back