Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

You know even if she had said from jump Tory shot her there would've been people calling her a liar. Let's not pretend when a woman accuses a man, especially one with money and fame, of violence that they're 100% believed because you know that's not the truth. Niggas will see evidence directly in their faces and still come up with wild conspiracy theories

c'mon now. There's niggas that went to jail last night 'cause a broad accused them of hitting her and the cops 100% believe the shit and dude never so much as lifted a finger at her. A DV accusation has to be the single quickest way to find yourself behind bars, even if it's just overnight. You can wind up arrested 'cause y'all were arguing loud and aggressive and a neighbor called on y'all. They almost always automatically side with the woman in those kind of situations. That shit has been seen time and time again.

I think the folks with selective memory forget that when this first happened Meg actually was pretty quiet and wasn't really trying to cooperate with this case hence the "I stepped on some glass" story. It wasn't until the gossip blogs and Tory started antagonizing her that she spoke out.

c'mon now. There's niggas that went to jail last night 'cause a broad accused them of hitting her and the cops 100% believe the shit and dude never so much as lifted a finger at her. A DV accusation has to be the single quickest way to find yourself behind bars, even if it's just overnight. You can wind up arrested 'cause y'all were arguing loud and aggressive and a neighbor called on y'all. They almost always automatically side with the woman in those kind of situations. That shit has been seen time and time again.

Two things can be true. There's instances like you described...there's also been plenty of instances where a woman is assaulted and people don't want to believe it despite evidence. What's one of the most repeated phrases if a rich person gets accused of an assault. "Why would he have to do that? He's rich. He can get anybody he wants". Shit there's still niggas actively defending R. Kelly and he's on tape. So the whole idea of women not being believed when they make accusations isn't this foreign idea. It happens every day. Especially if they don't report anything right away. Then it becomes "well why did they wait so long to say something?"

I thought there was a witness to hearing the gunshot sounds?

There was ring camera audio played of the gunshots earlier in the trial. Also, there were reports that there's a witness that says they saw the gun flash from near "a girl".
At this point who even knows what that means or if true?

Ok and you act like they ain’t been women who put our whole restraining orders and still get killed. Let’s be real.

Fuck the gunshot sounds.

the doctor testified that they pulled bullet fragments out her feet.

fuck the sounds.
Witness hearing the gunshot sounds would corroborate that it happened in that location though wouldn't it?

Plus with the way Kelsey acting the more witnesses the better I would think

I think the folks with selective memory forget that when this first happened Meg actually was pretty quiet and wasn't really trying to cooperate with this case hence the "I stepped on some glass" story. It wasn't until the gossip blogs and Tory started antagonizing her that she spoke out.
She is to blame for the bullshit (not her getting shot before one of you cape wearing niggas scream I hate blk women). This should be a simple open and shut case but social media and our people's unwillingness to talk to the police (albeit a good reason why we don't talk) is why we're here today talking about this silly shit.

I'm not picking sides in this because I think all parties involved need to go to jail but this shit is so silly that it's embarrassing

Back