Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

A lot of people like to skip passed this, but Meg lying from the jump when all this happened put her under the microscope

Nobody skipped past it but it's also been seen plenty of times where a person's story hasn't switched up and people still didn't believe them. Especially in instance of violence against women. So that shit really ain't that simple

Nobody skipped past it but it's also been seen plenty of times where a person's story hasn't switched up and people still didn't believe them. Especially in instance of violence against women. So that shit really ain't that simple
it actually is very simple.

Police: Someone shot you Meg?

Meg: nope it's glass

Police: for real

Meg: yup

ffwd a few weeks

Police: you lied you was shot

Meg: Nobody believes blk women

W......T......F

Y’all gotta stop acting like women haven’t lied about who they sexing since they start having sex? Like yea she told Gayle a story but women do that shit often. Saying I lied about who I’m sexing with don’t mean I lied bout being shot but in the public it look a way.

ffwd a few weeks

W......T......F

she lied to protect a black man from being shot by police. No it don’t make sense at all. But they all stupid as hell.

ffwd a few weeks

W......T......F

You know even if she had said from jump Tory shot her there would've been people calling her a liar. Let's not pretend when a woman accuses a man, especially one with money and fame, of violence that they're 100% believed because you know that's not the truth. Niggas will see evidence directly in their faces and still come up with wild conspiracy theories

Back