Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

This case gets stranger by the day I don’t we will ever find out who really shot her. Tory will end up going to jail tho not for shooting Megan but for being in possession of the gun especially if he got prior offenses and that will be killing 2 birds with one stone. Meg fans will feel like he’s not getting off Scot free and his fans will feel like yeah he’s in jail but not for shooting Meg tho it’s a win win situation on both parts.

he ll be Aite ....

Shit could have been over a yr ago had Tory and the BG simply said, the friend shot her *if this is what happened*

Instead, everyone playing 'it wasn't me but I ain't saying who it was' except Meg

Nigga being coy with with freedom for clout. Disgusting

Shit could have been over a yr ago had Tory and the BG simply said, the friend shot her *if this is what happened*

Instead, everyone playing 'it wasn't me but I ain't saying who it was' except Meg

How about Meg forgetting to tell that she and her friend was giving each other the beats. Everybody in this played their hand wrong

How about Meg forgetting to tell that she and her friend was giving each other the beats. Everybody in this played their hand wrong
Irrelevant if Tory refuses to say her friend shot her

Not what ifs and reasonable doubt, just a simple she did it

Same for the bodyguard

Irrelevant if Tory refuses to say her friend shot her

Not what ifs and reasonable doubt, just a simple she did it

Same for the bodyguard

Did Meg ever come out and say Tory shot her?

I dont remember anybody laying blame on anybody

LOL niggas taking the stop snitching movement to idiotic heights

Back