Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tory Lanez Sentenced to 10 Years for 2020 Shooting of Megan Thee Stallion

nigga is trash, and those who like his music are as well
The dude is talented as hell, to say so otherwise is just asinine. And let people enjoy what they wanna enjoy. We have all listened to or are STILL listening to music made by artists who have, more than likely, done worse than allegedly shoot a woman.

EDIT: And that's not even to defend Tory or anything, I'm just being honest.

Watch it be that they (Megan and her friend) was fighting someone had a gun while they was fighting gun got hit and fell gun went off Tory picked the gun up and Megan thinks Tory is the one who shot her

Or

The fuck nigga just shot her 🤷🏾‍♂️

This story all over the place, I don't know what to believe. Chicks fighting, somebody got shot in the foot and since the girl back was turned she can't say for sure who shot her. We need Meg, the bodyguard and the friend to all take the stand

This case gets stranger by the day I don’t think we will ever find out who really shot her. Tory will end up going to jail tho not for shooting Megan but for being in possession of the gun especially if he got prior offenses and that will be killing 2 birds with one stone. Meg fans will feel like he’s not getting off Scot free and his fans will feel like yeah he’s in jail but not for shooting Meg tho it’s a win win situation on both parts.

Last edited:
Back