Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tory Lanez - DAYSTAR

Man somebody ask the bodyguard tired of these muhfuckas

Man somebody ask the bodyguard tired of these muhfuckas
The bodyguard wasn't with her/them that night.

I wonder why buddy hasn't been charged tho, She went on IG live and said he shot her, police got the gun and apparently bullet fragments yet this tall midget is still walking around.

Also it just hit me buddy dropped a mixtape the day of the outrage of Breonna Taylor's shooters not getting charged..............who's this nigga PR person a potato?

I wonder why buddy hasn't been charged tho, She went on IG live and said he shot her, police got the gun and apparently bullet fragments yet this tall midget is still walking around.

Also it just hit me buddy dropped a mixtape the day of the outrage of Breonna Taylor's shooters not getting charged..............who's this nigga PR person a potato?

Tory's bodyguard was driving the car.

They have the gun and butler fragments. They actually charged him for the gun and still no charges for a BLACK MAN shooting somebody

Shit is very odd

All this shit odd

and really no matter how this shakes out the folks who took sides aint gonna budge

its just gonna be as Queen Race would say

A whole lot of “Headassery”

Tory's bodyguard was driving the car.
Oh aight, I thought they was talking about Meg's bodyguard. Thought I seen a video of him saying he should've been there. Well if Tory's guy was there has he spoke on the situation?

They have the gun and butler fragments. They actually charged him for the gun and still no charges for a BLACK MAN shooting somebody

Shit is very odd
That's what I was saying, why hasn't been charged for a shooting. They're basically telling the world it's cool to shoot a woman

lmao tory has been charged. hes just out on bail

For possession of the firearm.

not reckless endangerment or anything like that pertaining to Megan.

Police don’t need Megan to press charges for them to charge TL for what allegedly happened

For possession of the firearm.

not reckless endangerment or anything like that pertaining to Megan.

Police don’t need Megan to press charges for them to charge TL for what allegedly happened

maybe they r still investigating ????

Back