Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tory Lanez - DAYSTAR

Were a lot of posts online about not supporting dude. A lot of "we dont support fuck niggas", "he toxic for the culture" posts. But now he drop a new project....everyone running to go listen. Does that mean niggas are liars or is it just simply fuck niggas supporting their own?

giphy-downsized.gif

Were a lot of posts online about not supporting dude. A lot of "we dont support fuck niggas", "he toxic for the culture" posts. But now he drop a new project....everyone running to go listen. Does that mean niggas are liars or is it just simply fuck niggas supporting their own?

giphy-downsized.gif

LMAO
the latter for sure

giphy-downsized.gif
Or we don't believe that girl was shot and she lying on a black man

She wasn't, that's the thing. I keep saying this, it don't matter whether she's cooperating or not police will still get called by the hospital when a gunshot victim comes in. There's no bullet fragments collected.

Y'all fell for the crybaby routine and not using your common sense to realize stuff not adding up.

yall don’t know how certain guns work and it shows. if you’re shot with a 22 caliber the bullet splits into fragments and the more you move the more it spreads so she did get shot and her pictures are consistent with the claims

C32ECFCE-F5A9-4BF8-BB45-0CA609439818.jpeg B4F988A8-E4B2-46EA-BA55-EC3D6EDD2BC2.jpeg

I don't care about no tmz, I wanna hear police chief or any detectives say it out of their own mouths. If the chick got shot then charge the nigga, the fact they not doing that says it all.
Could be just building a solid case. Might of got slowed from all the other shit going on and theyre taking their time cuz its a high profile case and they want no fuck ups. Its not like they have to worry about Tory disappearing.
Or they're still trying to get people to talk about what happened and thats whats stopping them. Who knows.

Could be just building a solid case. Might of got slowed from all the other shit going on and theyre taking their time cuz its a high profile case and they want no fuck ups. Its not like they have to worry about Tory disappearing.
Or they're still trying to get people to talk about what happened and thats whats stopping them. Who knows.

I mean they have the weapon. It should be easy if he shot her

Back