Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tory Lanez - DAYSTAR

Would pac be canceled if this was his case in 2020 ?? Do people believe who they like more ??
T.I didn't refute those snitch charges right away did he(real question) ?? After hearing the lp this gonna be interesting to see whose lying.

Would pac be canceled if this was his case in 2020 ?? Do people believe who they like more ??
T.I didn't refute those snitch charges right away did he(real question) ?? After hearing the lp this gonna be interesting to see whose lying.

yes pac would be cancelled but I’m fine with people accused of sex crimes being cancelled

This niggas takes are fucking crazy.

You can get canceled for people around you being fucked up right now. See Ellen. And she doesn't even have a real dick just a rubber one.

im saying tho anybody that been cancelled have you actually seen it hurt anybody career? Other than a few apologies I haven’t seen anybody really hurt their career. Well maybe Nate Parker

is losing money not hurting to your career or ??
not really. losing your popularity and marketability is teh killer. so as long as a sponsor still wants them for the same role that earns more money they will still have $$$$$$. Im telling you I sat in a video meeting with a dude running analytics on a guy i knew had issues ( racist and a an actual bad dude not gonna say much more) and i was like fk im done.

quit a month later.

I dont think tory or meg deserve full supoort just saying this whole fiasco has been too dramatic for what is should be normally.

Back