Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Tory Lanez - DAYSTAR

Thought so. Nothing of substance to actually say. Just talking to talk. But you run around in other threads doing the same shit.

The story i hear floating around is drunk meg finds out tory and her bestfriend were fucking. They all 3 are arguing in the whip and between the 2 girls tussling somehow torys weapon gets fired. To save embarrassment of the situation, they just pile it on tory as the shooter.

But idk shit.

The story i hear floating around is drunk meg finds out tory and her bestfriend were fucking. They all 3 are arguing in the whip and between the 2 girls tussling somehow torys weapon gets fired. To save embarrassment of the situation, they just pile it on tory as the shooter.

But idk shit.

shaderoom told you?

But idk shit.
lmao, bruh, dont say that stuff without facts. If people wanna bring this up they will. Either ways NO ONe should be shooting anyone for light shit. Second the story is too unclear. Why did he have a gun that got discharged, thats the question. If you been near a piece, and the homie lookinglike they about to do sumthin best believe either you let it happen or u defend urself, sooo yeah

its called misogyny

thanks BDP
0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

Back