Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Netflix ANime

Samurai Champloo was first netflix anime i watched. Im feeling black clover too that shit tough. If you want a anime without magic and fantasy try 91 days its Mafia like. Still waiting on 7 deadly sins

One Punch Man is hilarious af

Attack on Titan is good...yet disturbing. That outro music is creepy. Love the show tho.

As for my picks...

7 Deadly Sins
Magi series
Castlevania
Fate series
Knights of Sidonia
Aldnoah Zero
Berserk series
Kuro Mukuro
Voltron
The Magi series are grossly underrated. The Sinbad series is good too.

If you go to animepill you find Damn near any joint you want.
As far as Netflix DurararaX2 is dope
Blue exorcist
Opm
Inuyasha
Fate Stay Night is that shit 10/10 highly recommend
Berserk

It just gets worse. You cannot imagine where all them titans be hiding either lmao its too much

The way season 2 ended...I think I'm more intrigued than I've ever been.

A brotha be laughing his head off tho the way these Titans be running...

giphy-1.gif

Who the hell came up with them running like this?? Lol

Watched Devilman Crybaby this weekend. Liked the OG one better. Crybaby had the same wack ending from the manga

Watched Devilman Crybaby this weekend. Liked the OG one better. Crybaby had the same wack ending from the manga
It's not wack as much as nihilistic. When evil is unleashed on the world, despite one man's good intentions to subvert expectations, humans will embrace their fear and sense of self preservatioon over their humanitarian values. This was shown in the second to last episode in particular regarding Miki's fate and the gang member that joined the hate mob rather than face being persecuted and possibly killed themselves. It's not wack, it's not a happy ending to the heroes journey because the hero is essentially a well meaning man who is still possesed by a murderous demon and who is led down the wrong path by Lucifer, who wants to toy with and destroy God's favoured creation by opening the door for humanity to choose fear and hate over love and acceptance. I actually think it reflects the sentiment of pro-war and anti-immigrant propaganda while literally demonising someone who is trying to represent both cultures and cause positive change, which sadly isn't possible against a mob mentality and nationalist propaganda. It's an allegory for that and given Go Nagai was born in post ww2 Japan I don't think it's that surprising it carries that moral sensibility, as dark and tragic as it is.

This is like saying "Romeo and Juliet is some bullshit, weak ass motherfucker killed himself over some bitch and the bitch wasn't even dead until she saw he was dead, so he's to blame for her offing herself for real LOL nas lost" and really betrays your lack of understanding of the standards of dramatic tragedy which has been a staple of storytelling since the Greeks and Romans where the Gods meddled and rarely did the protagonist have a happy ending, whether it be Sisyphus, Prometheus, Icarus or Achilles. This was man fucking with Gods and Gods in turn making man suffer for challenging their wills and the order established before they sought any power.

Last edited by a moderator:
just watching devilman crybaby..,,watched 7 deadly sins last month

any other highly recommended series on here?

I tried to watch Super but I guess Dragon Ball don't catch my attention now that I'm an adult

This. this is how i feel about anime in general. When i was a kid, i would watch all of toonami and go to this video store we had here in town and just check out some random Animes. Nothing ever stuck with me besides DBZ though.

I try watching Anime today and i just cant get passed the exaggerated emotion of it lol. The art is dope, but cant get into it most times.

I have recently started "Attack on titan" though. Its cool. Im only a couple episodes into it and last time i saw it was a couple weeks ago.

Theres some Anime on Netflix that i cant recall the name of, but it involves a serial killer killing children and some kids try to stop him or some shit. Trailer seemed kind of cool, i might check it out.

My favorite Anime of all time though was Guyver. I havent seen it since i was 10, but that shit was so awesome and violent. I probably only love it so much because i was a kid watching a anime for adults lmao. Has anyone seen Guyver before? they made a live action movie about it in the 80s i believe but I hear it sucked.

Back