Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Lmao. Family what are you talking about. Everything about it was garbage but the way they tried to show you the intricacies of jaqs walk caught you huh?

@Elzo69Renaissance you my mans but cut out bro.

This is another great show that never lost its way or became dull. Sure it had some flaws and I questioned the actions of a character this season but hey I even chalk that up to overwhelming grief the character was experiencing. The back stabbing,violence and unflinching great characters coupled with great themes and raw emotion made this a highly entertaining and watchable show. This season actually reminded me of another great series Gomorrah . Both excellently went out with a bang.

My s/o thinks it was ole boy Keirdo's (however you spell his name) mama that did it. She's goin by the scarf on the shooter's head and how it's similar to his mama's. I disagree.

Especially how they was walking.

Now I kinda wanna watch this shit. Last time I intentionally watched some British hoodlum shit was Everybody Loves Sunshine (aka B.U.S.T.E.D. in the States). Good flick tho.

Watch it for free.

It was the lightskin bloke that gave Stefan Jamies old blicky
Like obviously. Sully just terrorized the nigga with a gun in front of his crew and they were already sizing him up once Jamie's brother confirmed it was Sully.

Not much mystery to it imo but I don't think it was meant to matter. With dushane dead the strongest link was gone and pretty much everyone had motive to kill Sully. It was gonna happen one way or another.

Finished it last night

No honour amongst thieves...

live by the gun, die by the gun...

A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, and a man of wicked intentions is hated (Proverbs 14:17).

that last one was due to the noticeable anger that overtakes the main proponents when they are pissed off especially Sully and with Shane murdering old white boy ...

all can be used on the major characters in the show especially this final season

Shane, Sully and Jaq all crossed each other due to external matters (Shane's girl, Shelly needing money and Jaq's sister OD'ing on her drug supply)

it wasn't a great finale... Walters (Dushane) said he and Kano wanted the show to end but Netflix execs wanted it to go on for long ... there's so much you can do with drug dealing and murder in a show ... also Walters said he wished the show was credited with writing to a Black person as 90% of all the major actors were Black

star of this season for me was Stef (loved his little romance with Erin) and light skinned roadman who rolled under Jamie's crew... (He was featured in an old Rihanna video)

the socio economic side story (evictions and immigration) was vital though especially with these council estates in Britain

Sully's murder was either by Jaq or light skinned fella who got roughened up by Sully ...

The end of an era

4/5

Finished it last night

No honour amongst thieves...

live by the gun, die by the gun...

A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, and a man of wicked intentions is hated (Proverbs 14:17).

that last one was due to the noticeable anger that overtakes the main proponents when they are pissed off especially Sully and with Shane murdering old white boy ...

all can be used on the major characters in the show especially this final season

Shane, Sully and Jaq all crossed each other due to external matters (Shane's girl, Shelly needing money and Jaq's sister OD'ing on her drug supply)

it wasn't a great finale... Walters (Dushane) said he and Kano wanted the show to end but Netflix execs wanted it to go on for long ... there's so much you can do with drug dealing and murder in a show ... also Walters said he wished the show was credited with writing to a Black person as 90% of all the major actors were Black

star of this season for me was Stef (loved his little romance with Erin) and light skinned roadman who rolled under Jamie's crew... (He was featured in an old Rihanna video)

the socio economic side story (evictions and immigration) was vital though especially with these council estates in Britain

Sully's murder was either by Jaq or light skinned fella who got roughened up by Sully ...

The end of an era

4/5
Just looked at the person walkin off . Thay was jaq . She knew she had to kill him b4 he kills her .

Just looked at the person walkin off . Thay was jaq . She knew she had to kill him b4 he kills her .

First person I thought of when I saw the walk was Jaq but it could be anyone... she could also be pissed Kieran was killed too for being loyal to her

Or the Irish crew who Sully organised their murders and stole their food

Hell, I was even thinking the fixer who wanted to help Shane move out ... Sully fucked his hustle up that night innit?

But I think Jaq would be the main preparator

Too many people wanted to kill sully and he was a dead man walking once dushane was out. I think it was left ambiguous to symbolize that.

That was my interpretation of it anyway. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸæ

Back