Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Top Boy (Season 3)

Just started watching the 1st episode of the new season.

Uhhhh...why I get the feeling ole girl gonna dip out and leave her child wit her sister to care for. Seems like she's scared of her own son b/c he's a constant reminder of that psycho azzz bd she killed.

Last edited:
If looks could kill...

The look Jamie's brother gives Sully at that school

I mentioned it earlier... It's going down

One episode down... Five to go

@Inori Maybe you can help me. Don't click until you've watched episode 3 tho.

who's mom are dushane and sully holding up in the old folks home? I'm lost right now.

Edit nvm I got it.

Last edited:
@Inori Maybe you can help me. Don't click until you've watched episode 3 tho.

who's mom are dushane and sully holding up in the old folks home? I'm lost right now.

Edit nvm I got it.

lol your post confused me for a second. I was like they held up some old lady? I thought that was just the room that snuck into to get to homeboy

lol your post confused me for a second. I was like they held up some old lady? I thought that was just the room that snuck into
Yeah I pieced that together that they were just using it as an entry point. I guess I didn't hear that detail.

im not understanding why jaq did that dumb ass shit. Just to set the ending in motion? Lol aight.

You just knew sully was going out cold the way he was taking his time in the car.

End of an era.

Watchin ep.5 and I'm sitting here trying to figure out who's worse...Shane or Sully.

Watchin ep.5 and I'm sitting here trying to figure out who's worse...Shane or Sully.

Like dushane told sully the only difference between them is dushane is loyal. Sully just wanted to kill everyone and always needed dushane to tag along and hold him down when it's clutch time.

That said what his girl said is true. Everyone is 2nd to the money when it comes to dushane. It's all he cares about.

They both ended up where they were headed all along.

While I love the acting, especially from Kane (Sully)... I'm disappointed with the direction of this season. They said "no loose ends" but
how's Dushane running an entire drug empire and the only time the feds wanna come knock him down is when he leave his DNA at a crime scene? So the two undercover feds and their whole department working on piecing things together to bring down Dushane, Sully and all of Summerhouse just said "fuck it, let's go solve other crime"? Very sloppy writing from top notch writers if you ask me

And that's just one point... Top Boy is still a legendary show but after Netflix's first season, it went down hill.

While I love the acting, especially from Kane (Sully)... I'm disappointed with the direction of this season. They said "no loose ends" but
how's Dushane running an entire drug empire and the only time the feds wanna come knock him down is when he leave his DNA at a crime scene? So the two undercover feds and their whole department working on piecing things together to bring down Dushane, Sully and all of Summerhouse just said "fuck it, let's go solve other crime"? Very sloppy writing from top notch writers if you ask me

And that's just one point... Top Boy is still a legendary show but after Netflix's first season, it went down hill.
Shit was garbage yo lol every part of it

Also a possibility on who may have

killed Sully:
Jaq
Jermaine
Mandy
Curtis's sister from Liverpool
Fetty Wap looking, light-skinned dude from Liverpool
The family/friends from gangsters who abducted him in season 2
Corrupted police from Spain as payback for killing their colleagues
The Irish mob as payback for killing Tadgh, and his nephew

But it certainly wasn't Stefan, lol.