FEATURED Top 5 Movie Franchises of Alltime?

test
@Goldie should make a thread about movies that only had one movie that deserved to be turned into a franchise and which ones should’ve stayed at one
Y'all do realize everybody has the ability to make threads.

Goldie is great at doing these tournaments and following through on them. But feel free to make any thread you want to at any time

Ive never seen it but if its not Macaulay...

No From Me Dawg GIFs | Tenor
I actually wore out the VHS for home alone 3 as a kid

But objectively it’s not that great

The entries afterwards are even worse

Idk how someone could mention home alone or terminator with all that shit after the first 2

Y'all do realize everybody has the ability to make threads.

Goldie is great at doing these tournaments and following through on them. But feel free to make any thread you want to at any time
Yeah that was weird lol

Just make the thread

Ive never seen Star Wars, Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings (or indiana jones), glad to see the lack of mention for them... I was expecting them to be everywhere...

I also dont think Ive ever seen a James Bond film from start to finish either, not a fan of Bond at all...

edit: actually I did go to the cinema to see the Bond that had the BMW Z3 as a kid...

Gonna lock the thread later today. I’ll tally all the votes and have the tournament started by tomorrow.

I actually wore out the VHS for home alone 3 as a kid

But objectively it’s not that great

The entries afterwards are even worse

Idk how someone could mention home alone or terminator with all that shit after the first 2
The third terminator wasn't bad

Ive never seen Star Wars, Harry Potter or Lord Of The Rings (or indiana jones), glad to see the lack of mention for them... I was expecting them to be everywhere...

I also dont think Ive ever seen a James Bond film from start to finish either, not a fan of Bond at all...

edit: actually I did go to the cinema to see the Bond that had the BMW Z3 as a kid...
Star wars not a good franchise after the original trilogy

• Ether
Reactions: Water Ur Seeds
My only hang up would be having avengers as a separate franchise

But then having the entire MCU has an option

Reactions: Blue_London
My faves regardless

Wick
Matrix
Indiana jones
Insidious
Star Wars