Welcome To aBlackWeb

Top 10 wealthiest black neighborhoods in America

PG in tha building

giphy.gif

Been to all these hoods in Maryland. One of my aunts used to live in Brandywine. About as close to true middle class living for us as it gets. Will definitely buy a house out there when the Times right.

Damn I'm doing much better than I thought!!!!

I'm a keep making moves like I ain't doing good at all though. That mindset hasn't failed me yet!!!!

I absolutely hate the voiceover in this video.

I would have figured one of the suburbs of Atlanta would have made the list tho.

i ain't even gotta watch to know they all up in pg and montgomery county....

boogie ass niggaz

oh i admit i hated like fuck...

the whole time we was up there for a pool party.....walking around the neighborhood tryna find somewhere safe to smoke.....

uncle ruckus ass niggaz looking at us sied eyed n shit like

348px-Uncle_ruckus.jpg

oh i admit i hated like fuck...

the whole time we was up there for a pool party.....walking around the neighborhood tryna find somewhere safe to smoke.....

uncle ruckus ass niggaz looking at us sied eyed n shit like

348px-Uncle_ruckus.jpg

The bold is where yall went wrong. People here don't give fuck about smoking weed just don't litter or stand in front of somebody house to smoke and they wouldn't really have gave a fuck cause most of the youngins here already don't give a fuck where they smoke at. No matter what the monetary value and income of the homes they live in.

this was years ago, decades, lol..

i just remember it always being like every thing was quiet n shit like teachers were watching u or something

Crazy that the whole list was dominated by cali and maryland.

Ladera heights has been a goal for me for a long time.

Baldwin hills also.

Last edited:
Back