Welcome To aBlackWeb

TOP 10 Marvel & DCEU movies

i'm always amazed how highly the GOTG movies are received, i didn't care for either one

i'm always amazed how highly the GOTG movies are received, i didn't care for either one
if GOTG vol 1 had a better ending, in my mind would def be a top 5 comic film or right inside the top 7. The ending just...damn man...idk how you could've made it that bad...Im talking specifically the distracting the bad guy trope that movies tend to do with that gawd awful dance off

They were fun movies.

They were good.

But not top 10 material.

well funny you mentioned that you rank Aquaman 2 b/c of the visuals...miss me with that story b/c its basically Batman origin underwater

but GOTG visually was stunning!!!

First Avengers ranks so highly to me because we hadn't ever seen a super hero team up quite like that before.

The way Marvel made these "stand-alone" movies leading up to Avengers 1 and then managed to bring them all together had never been done before. Might not have been the best story out of all Marvel flicks... but that shit changed the game for sure

Yeah I was just surprised cuz between here and LCA I rarely remember it being talked about like Civil War, WS, IW, or BP.

Everytime I watch it I always rewind this scene like 4-5 times

Probably cuz when it first came out nobody had any expectations of it at all and it turns out that it didnt suck and was actually pretty decent.

Silly.... but decent

its basically Batman origin underwater
that's just horeseshit....

c'mon son... both dudes parents are still alive.....

his father is poor, his mother is royalty.....

he was raised as a poor human and inherited a kingdom as an adult...

that's nothing like batman...

that's just horeseshit....

c'mon son... both dudes parents are still alive.....

his father is poor, his mother is royalty.....

he was raised as a poor human and inherited a kingdom as an adult...

that's nothing like batman...
you took my comparison literal

my apologies...i should've been more specific

the origin story was nothing new...it wasnt even a refreshing take on an old tried and true origin story...im not even talking about just the parents angle, but the unknown brother and all that shit that came as a result

@OGDirtyDee

i also thought antman was a underwhelming

the sequel as well, but i don't speak on it too much because of my rep as a hater.... but GOTG and Antman are two movie franchises that did not impress me at all

ant man had a good supporting cast with the security company, all their scenes were money

you took my comparison literal

my apologies...i should've been more specific

the origin story was nothing new...it wasnt even a refreshing take on an old tried and true origin story...im not even talking about just the parents angle, but the unknown brother and all that shit that came as a result

Devils advocate here.... Black Panter did the same thing but instead of being an unknown brother it was an unknown cousin.

I think BP did it better personally but still.. similar tropes

BP and Aquaman had a ridiculous amount of similarities.....

i just think blacks gravitate towards BP more bcuz of the cast and the cultural significance..

even though i feel Aquaman had a better story and visuals

Killmonger just had the best character performance through both movies hands down

Infinity War
Civil War
GOTG 1
THOR Ragnrok
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Homecoming
Avengers 2 AOU
Homecoming
BvS

But if we added FOX to this Logan easily top 2 with IW.

i just think blacks gravitate towards BP more bcuz of the cast and the cultural significance..

Killmonger just had the best character performance through both movies hands down

That's fair... the story, the cultural significance AND the fact that it tied into the overall MCU fabric is why it ranks higher than Aquaman for me.

All personal preference though.

100%

BP kinda shitted on the rest of the MCU...it was very self contained outside of t'chaka being killed in the previous movie, and bucky in the end credits

Infinity War
Civil War
GOTG 1
THOR Ragnrok
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Homecoming
Avengers 2 AOU
Homecoming
BvS

But if we added FOX to this Logan easily top 2 with IW.
yo straight said fuck MOS

:word??:

self explanatory, i don't wanna completely derail the other threads, but i'm just curious...

Here's mines

1. Infinity War
2. Aquaman
3. Winter Soldier
4. Man of Steel
5.Black Panther
6. Wonder Woman
7. Civil War
8. Avengers 1
9. BVS
10. Ragnarok

Aha Aquaman top 2 least you're consistent.

I'll go...

Infinity Wars
Winter Soldier
BP/Civil War
Wonder Woman
Avengers 1
Iron Man 1
Guardians 1
Avengers 2
Cap 1

Back