Welcome To aBlackWeb

TOP 10 Marvel & DCEU movies

I was just about to quote you from the other thread when said there aren't 5 mcu movies better than the entire dceu.

Just about all the list does and even you have mcu as 3 of the top 5.

:js4:
bruh you said 7 movies were better than DC's whole catalog, and i got twp DC movies in my top 5..

i ain't saying marvel ain't doing better, i'm just saying DC got banger out there that rank right with and over some....

aqua man mos, ww are my 2 4 and 6 respectively....

so i can't say 7 movies are better than them when they're 3 of my top 7 movies from the whole superhero cinematic universe discussion

and i'm sure shazam will shake up things again

Infinity war
Winter soldier
Civil war
Avengers 1
Black panther
Thor ragnarok
Doctor strange
Guardians of the Galaxy
Spiderman homecoming
Wonder woman/Iron man

Infinity War
Black Panther
Civil War
The Avengers
Man Of Steel
Iron Man
Ragnorak
Guardians 2
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

nolan movies count?

cuz i'll redo mines

best thing for MCU ever...

if they had built off of nolans movies.. shit would be a problem
it wouldnt brah lol

those movies were so cool to me in my 20s, or whenever they came out

the only one i would watch if it came on today was Dark Knight Rises. The other two, while ranging from ok to meh, or is that the same thing...anyway, they not the holy grail of trilogies as some people would suggest.

they not the holy grail of trilogies as some people would suggest.
i agreed they're about on par with the captain america trilogy, and two of those movies are in most peoples top 5..

so if they were DCEU, BB and TDK could both arguable be in the top 5

Winter Soldier and The Dark Kinght are pretty close, with The dark knight being my personal favorite of the two

Civil War is a little better than Batman Begins

The Dark KNight rises is much better than the first avenger

i agreed they're about on par with the captain america trilogy, and two of those movies are in most peoples top 5..

so if they were DCEU, BB and TDK could both arguable be in the top 5

Winter Soldier and The Dark Kinght are pretty close, with The dark knight being my personal favorite of the two

Civil War is a little better than Batman Begins

The Dark KNight rises is much better than the first avenger

I agree with the bolded... easily

01. Infinity War
02. Guardians Vol 1
03. Ragnorok
04. Winter Soldier
05. Wonder Woman
06. Homecoming
07. Black Panther
08. Civil War
09. Avengers
10. Man of Steel

Seeing some of these list, didn't realize Avengers 1 was that highly thought of.

First Avengers ranks so highly to me because we hadn't ever seen a super hero team up quite like that before.

The way Marvel made these "stand-alone" movies leading up to Avengers 1 and then managed to bring them all together had never been done before. Might not have been the best story out of all Marvel flicks... but that shit changed the game for sure

Back