Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tony Yayo>>Andre 3000

G Unit had bigger hits and better albums

confused-no.gif
.......................Hey Ya alone says that's bullshit

You need to go back on ABW vacation, you've been the one just posting anything since coming back
Fam, I'm not gonna act like g unit didn't have their time in the rap game.

Regardless of what I personally think about their run doesn't take away from the fact that it happened and that g unit was a force in the rap game for however short it was, BUT nigga please. They don't have a single damn song that is touching OutKast.

I don't wanna hear about album sales, those brassiere tank tops, sneakers, etc... Don't mistake the power of branding and marketing with actual skill on the mic.

Oh shit it just dawned on me that CTB is the author of that Yayo >> 3k tweet 😂😂😂

Fam, I'm not gonna act like g unit didn't have their time in the rap game.

Regardless of what I personally think about their run doesn't take away from the fact that it happened and that g unit was a force in the rap game for however short it was, BUT nigga please. They don't have a single damn song that is touching OutKast.

I don't wanna hear about album sales, those brassiere tank tops, sneakers, etc... Don't mistake the power of branding and marketing with actual skill on the mic.
G Unit hits>>> Outkast hits

G Unit albums>>> Outkast albums

Outkast started off dope but when dude went full Baduism it was a wrap

Back