Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen divorce

These women leave regardless. Rock, Russel Wilson, Jason Momoa, Robert De Nero all divorced. Bill Belichek divorced. They are the best of us. Never put a woman over what you want. She will leave if she already checked out. My mother still married to my dusty step father but Tom wife leaving him?

One of the reasons I will never get married. Most of them end in divorce and women initiate 70% of divorces. I wish you married men the best of luck.
I respect your opinion but your list of the best of us is nasty lol

Lol hey man lol if you think about it, Tom cold as fuck.

His wife the reason why he wasn't the highest paid player in the NFL, cause he was like fuck it, I got Giselle. She funded his career. Put her career on hold to push out his kids. Showed up to the games like a basic American bitch, when she's a global icon, lowering her social status to be with him.

And he can't sit the fuck down?

Man listen, if I was Tom, I would be in the South of France with Giselle, drinking wine for breakfast. Having threesomes with model bitches. I would be doing Balenciaga campaigns.

I would be living it up on her dime for the rest of my life. I'm one of the greatest athletes ever with one of the bitches ever. I came from the mud, a 6th round draft pick what the fuck I gotta prove to anyone at this point in my life?

This motherfucker wanna be in the locker room and shit around dudes all day lol. Couldn't be me.
The heart wants what the heart wants

When u realize Tom Brady is guaranteed 10 year 300 mil broadcasting deal once he retires…. Prolly why he was like let’s handle this divorce shit now so that bread don’t come into question

Man just stop. She married a pro athlete, she knew what she was getting into. It's selfish of Giselle to ask him to retire before he's done.

I mean...I've been saying the same wit a lot of these athlete wives.

These women leave regardless. Rock, Russel Wilson, Jason Momoa, Robert De Nero all divorced. Bill Belichek divorced. They are the best of us. Never put a woman over what you want. She will leave if she already checked out. My mother still married to my dusty step father but Tom wife leaving him?

One of the reasons I will never get married. Most of them end in divorce and women initiate 70% of divorces. I wish you married men the best of luck.

Russ wife didn't leave him tho. He left her. He divorced her after she cheated on him. Right b4 he got that bag after his rookie deal expired if I'm not mistaken.

OAN:

But if Tom does go into broadcasting...and if CBS offered him a higher deal than Fox...AND they pair Tom wit Tony Romo...geezus crust.

The fuccin fb knowledge fans will be treated to as they're calling the game...my gawd!

Lol you giving understandable reasons why he probably still going but then calling him a pos for it. Hilarious.

Bruh left his first baby momma in the middle of a pregency and got with another chick

Bruh is cold blooded Lololololol

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back