Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen divorce

Tom Brady doesn't like being a dad and a husband. He's no different than a high powered career woman who will work until she 65 to avoid her crumbsnatchers and clingy ass husband.

That's what this shit came down to. Tom Brady retires from football and becomes a regular fucking guy. He'll have to get up and see his kids off to school. He'll have to sit around with his wife and talk about the news or whatever married people talk about.

He don't wanna do that shit.

I get it, because I definitely did not wanna do that shit, which is why I am old with hoes.

But Tom and his infinite ego had to get with the baddest bitch in the world at the time and knock her up

He had to conquer that womb and he told that bitch to sit the fuck down and watch me be great.

Now she wants him to be regular and he don't wanna be regular.

Future made the same choice. A man that achieves a certain level of glory, mythos and acclaim being the man, ain't gonna give that shit up easily unless he has too.

But yeah, Tom is stupid as fuck. Could've walked off into the sunset with a ring and his wife but he chose to be 6-11 and divorced.

Last edited:
If the rumors are true that he broke the agreement that he would retire so Giselle could go back to her career without even talking to her about it first, I can see why she left. For your husband to just disregard your own goals when you have put them on hold to support him has to hurt.

Personally, dont care about team record in this context.

Im just saying philosophically, i'll shoot some bail to someone fucking up his marriage for work when the work in question is something like football and you doing some unprecedented shit like playing at 45.

Imo

I understand what you're saying...but he should've put that same determination into his home life. Nigga already the goat qb. What else he playing for at this point?

If the rumors are true that he broke the agreement that he would retire so Giselle could go back to her career without even talking to her about it first, I can see why she left. For your husband to just disregard your own goals when you have put them on hold to support him has to hurt.

I don't even think they had any sort of agreement, that doesn't make sense, they rich as hell, they can have nannies and shit watch the kids. Ain't like she's raising new borns.

I really think what happened was, she found out what's really important to him and it's not her and the kids.

Because if you think about it, you gotta be a callous motherfucker to have a spouse and kids and you gone for like half the year and you don't need to be.

The man defines himself but his achievements and his wife is probably like, "What about us..."

And Tom is like, "But football..."

45 years old, already considered the best of all time and you are still fucking playing? You don't have any desire to do anything else? How shallow can you be?

I wouldn't wanna be with a woman who is the best actress and singer ever she still going hard like she 22 at 45 when we got a family.

You done everything, it's time to grow up and move on.

I don't even think they had any sort of agreement, that doesn't make sense, they rich as hell, they can have nannies and shit watch the kids. Ain't like she's raising new borns.

I really think what happened was, she found out what's really important to him and it's not her and the kids.

Because if you think about it, you gotta be a callous motherfucker to have a spouse and kids and you gone for like half the year and you don't need to be.

The man defines himself but his achievements and his wife is probably like, "What about us..."

45 years old, already considered the best of all time and you are still fucking playing? You don't have any desire to do anything else? How shallow can you be?

I wouldn't wanna be with a woman who is the best actress and singer ever she still going hard like she 22 at 45 when we got a family.

Man just stop. She married a pro athlete, she knew what she was getting into. It's selfish of Giselle to ask him to retire before he's done.

Tom Brady doesn't like being a dad and a husband. He's no different than a high powered career woman who will work until she 65 to avoid her crumbsnatchers and clingy ass husband.

That's what this shit came down to. Tom Brady retires from football and becomes a regular fucking guy. He'll have to get up and see his kids off to school. He'll have to sit around with his wife and talk about the news or whatever married people talk about.

He don't wanna do that shit.

I get it, because I definitely did not wanna do that shit, which is why I am old with hoes.

But Tom and his infinite ego had to get with the baddest bitch in the world at the time and knock her up

He had to conquer that womb and he told that bitch to sit the fuck down and watch me be great.

Now she wants him to be regular and he don't wanna be regular.

Future made the same choice. A man that achieves a certain level of glory, mythos and acclaim being the man, ain't gonna give that shit up easily unless he has too.

But yeah, Tom is stupid as fuck. Could've walked off into the sunset with a ring and his wife but he chose to be 6-11 and divorced.

Lol you giving understandable reasons why he probably still going but then calling him a pos for it. Hilarious.

Man just stop. She married a pro athlete, she knew what she was getting into. It's selfish of Giselle to ask him to retire before he's done.

No it's not selfish to ask your spouse who solidified his career and legacy to spend time with damn family instead of playing a kid's game.

Tom Brady chose to be married man with kids. If he wanted to unilaterally, do whatever the fuck he wants to do with his life without considering anybody, don't get married, don't have kids.

Derek Jeter didn't get married or have kids until he retired.

George Clooney got married and had a kid after he slowed down.

Plenty of men who know they are selfish, like me, refuse to have a wife and kid, so we can do whatever we want.

But men think they can have it all and go run around doing what we want and they wife take half their shit and the kids.

Tom out here sad like all the other high powered White men I know that chose career over family lol.

Wonder why women intiate 70 percent of divorces, this selfish shit right here.

For the record. Tom not retiring is not why she is divorcing him. That is just the narrative. She been ready to leave a whipe ago. Same thing happened to my uncle before he knew she wanted out.

Lol you giving understandable reasons why he probably still going but then calling him a pos for it. Hilarious.

Lol hey man lol if you think about it, Tom cold as fuck.

His wife the reason why he wasn't the highest paid player in the NFL, cause he was like fuck it, I got Giselle. She funded his career. Put her career on hold to push out his kids. Showed up to the games like a basic American bitch, when she's a global icon, lowering her social status to be with him.

And he can't sit the fuck down?

Man listen, if I was Tom, I would be in the South of France with Giselle, drinking wine for breakfast. Having threesomes with model bitches. I would be doing Balenciaga campaigns.

I would be living it up on her dime for the rest of my life. I'm one of the greatest athletes ever with one of the bitches ever. I came from the mud, a 6th round draft pick what the fuck I gotta prove to anyone at this point in my life?

This motherfucker wanna be in the locker room and shit around dudes all day lol. Couldn't be me.

First off all, im not gonna claim to know why they divorcing. This shit could be totally unrelated to football. So who really knows.

But, if mans really picked football over his wife, I kind of understand.

Like being a workaholic is bad in almost all cases. And its almost never justified to lose your wife over a job.

But in this one instance, where first of all, just being a professional qb put you in the 1% of the 1% in the world, and then to be the best ever at that, and then to be on some historic ass still playing at a decent level at 45 years old?

Being faced with the possibility of going down in history on this level, I understand why he would pick football.

Not saying thats what I would do. Just saying, usually I would say a mfer fucked up losing his wife over his job, but in this case, ill shoot Brady some bail.
These women leave regardless. Rock, Russel Wilson, Jason Momoa, Robert De Nero all divorced. Bill Belichek divorced. They are the best of us. Never put a woman over what you want. She will leave if she already checked out. My mother still married to my dusty step father but Tom wife leaving him?

One of the reasons I will never get married. Most of them end in divorce and women initiate 70% of divorces. I wish you married men the best of luck.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Now if he gets
a 50 year old model?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
These women leave regardless. Rock, Russel Wilson, Jason Momoa, Robert De Nero all divorced. Bill Belichek divorced. They are the best of us. Never put a woman over what you want. She will leave if she already checked out. My mother still married to my dusty step father but Tom wife leaving him?

One of the reasons I will never get married. Most of them end in divorce and women initiate 70% of divorces. I wish you married men the best of luck.

Lmaooo. Fam you sound bitter as shit.

She was the highest paid model when she chose to take a step back to get married and have kids. Let's not act like the woman was some no name IG model before dating Tom.
I get that but that the game may have passed her by.. time waits for no one
I just hope she don’t get into acting…. She was trash in that Queen Latifah movie Taxi

Back