Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen divorce

First off all, im not gonna claim to know why they divorcing. This shit could be totally unrelated to football. So who really knows.

But, if mans really picked football over his wife, I kind of understand.

Like being a workaholic is bad in almost all cases. And its almost never justified to lose your wife over a job.

But in this one instance, where first of all, just being a professional qb put you in the 1% of the 1% in the world, and then to be the best ever at that, and then to be on some historic ass still playing at a decent level at 45 years old?

Being faced with the possibility of going down in history on this level, I understand why he would pick football.

Not saying thats what I would do. Just saying, usually I would say a mfer fucked up losing his wife over his job, but in this case, ill shoot Brady some bail.

Like I said in the NFL thread… I think he knew his marriage was over months ago. No wonder he came back.

First off all, im not gonna claim to know why they divorcing. This shit could be totally unrelated to football. So who really knows.

But, if mans really picked football over his wife, I kind of understand.

Like being a workaholic is bad in almost all cases. And its almost never justified to lose your wife over a job.

But in this one instance, where first of all, just being a professional qb put you in the 1% of the 1% in the world, and then to be the best ever at that, and then to be on some historic ass still playing at a decent level at 45 years old?

Being faced with the possibility of going down in history on this level, I understand why he would pick football.

Not saying thats what I would do. Just saying, usually I would say a mfer fucked up losing his wife over his job, but in this case, ill shoot Brady some bail.

Mans is losing his family and one or the richest women on the planet over a less than mediocre football team so he can increase his chances of CTE...it's a dumbass move.

Mans is losing his family and one or the richest women on the planet over a less than mediocre football team so he can increase his chances of CTE...it's a dumbass move.

Personally, dont care about team record in this context.

Im just saying philosophically, i'll shoot some bail to someone fucking up his marriage for work when the work in question is something like football and you doing some unprecedented shit like playing at 45.

Imo

Back