Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

That Suni Lee, god damn, she's so s-

*checks age*

...such great athlete with a bright future.

ClearScratchyGrebe-size_restricted.gif

18 or 19.

Legal age.

Doesn't seem to be the love for Elaine that there has been for Shelly-Ann. I wonder why that is. 2nd fastest woman ever over both 100m and 200m, double-double Olympic champ, but pundits don't seem to show her the same love.
Mann she gets loved back home so fuck em.
Fam been telling me Elaine was winning everything since a race was run. She's the quiet respectful girl in class that the teacher loves.

Hahaha personality matters in people preferences even if you feel like she has none she has more than Elaine
Personality matters to a point but once you get to Elaine's level of achievement the praise should be off the scale even if you're as dead as a doormat
Mann she gets loved back home so fuck em.
Fam been telling me Elaine was winning everything since a race was run. She's the quiet respectful girl in class that the teacher loves.
Home love is one thing and automatic but the 'experts' are quiet, some even silent. Elaine has had no previous drug scandals so it can't be the 'Justin Gatlin' effect. I've worked with people who are in the athletics industry, one is an agent, i went on his Twitter and he has all the love for Karsten Warholm's record (a trend i see across different athletics twitter accounts), didn't even mention Elaine. Looked at a few other accounts, including Dina Asher-Smith's mum and it's crickets. I think they suspect her of doping but obviously they can't throw allegations out there without evidence.

Home love is one thing and automatic but the 'experts' are quiet, some even silent. Elaine has had no previous drug scandals so it can't be the 'Justin Gatlin' effect. I've worked with people who are in the athletics industry, one is an agent, i went on his Twitter and he has all the love for Karsten Warholm's record (a trend i see across different athletics twitter accounts), didn't even mention Elaine. Looked at a few other accounts, including Dina Asher-Smith's mum and it's crickets. I think they suspect her of doping but obviously they can't throw allegations out there without evidence.
Doping? Nah. I would more attribute it to the personality thing y'all were talking about. It's one thing to be a colourful person from a small nation with the hard work and perseverance storyline. It's another when u just show up, do your job, and keep it moving without the first world media backing and being considered dry.

Personality matters to a point but once you get to Elaine's level of achievement the praise should be off the scale even if you're as dead as a doormat

Also you have to consider that' they are trying to sell a sport still to do that you bring all the personalities.

There's a reason why personalities win elections

Bruh......if they bring that shit in the Caribbean dominating that bitch
Might have to come out of retirement myself and grab a gold medal for the trophy cabinet

Facts bredren. I’ve been telling my bredren an em about ball bearing slugs and Zulu, and a couple marbles to pitch. Cracking marbles from 6 feet and shit.

Back