Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

Doesn't seem to be the love for Elaine that there has been for Shelly-Ann. I wonder why that is. 2nd fastest woman ever over both 100m and 200m, double-double Olympic champ, but pundits don't seem to show her the same love.

Doesn't seem to be the love for Elaine that there has been for Shelly-Ann. I wonder why that is. 2nd fastest woman ever over both 100m and 200m, double-double Olympic champ, but pundits don't seem to show her the same love.
she lost to the dutch girl since then the world been giving her the side eye.

but also one is a personality the other isnt

she lost to the dutch girl since then the world been giving her the side eye.

but also one is a personality the other isnt
What is a 'personality' though? Just because she has colourful hair? Even if that was the case that fans were drawn to her personality i'd expect pundits and analysts to go crazy. The athletics accounts on twitter, even the pundits on the BBC they've been very muted about her.
Shelly-Ann and Sherika didn't really seem to fuck with her, either.
Yea i don't mind that. They're rivals. Just because you're from the same country don't mean you have to fuck with each other, but she's the fastest woman alive, will be intersting to see the coverage she gets over the next couple of years.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
What is a 'personality' though? Just because she has colourful hair? Even if that was the case that fans were drawn to her personality i'd expect pundits and analysts to go crazy. The athletics accounts on twitter, even the pundits on the BBC they've been very muted about her.

Yea i don't mind that. They're rivals. Just because you're from the same country don't mean you have to fuck with each other, but she's the fastest woman alive, will be intersting to see the coverage she gets over the next couple of years.
People say Ronaldo better because his presence when everything says that's not true

That Suni Lee, god damn, she's so s-

*checks age*

...such a great athlete with a bright future.

ClearScratchyGrebe-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back