Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tokyo 2020 Olympics Thread

I’m gonna play Devil’s #1 Advocate a bit about Simone Biles:

You can’t go around calling yourself the GOAT and stitching a literal 🐐 into your uniform, then roll out could mentally, your “mind ain’t in it.”

That’s not GOAT mentality.

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be looking out for her mental state, cause she most certainly should be doing that. But….don’t crown yourself, then fold when it’s time to prove you are the GOAT.

You can’t go around calling yourself the GOAT and stitching a literal 🐐 into your uniform, then roll out could mentally, your “mind ain’t in it.”

I’m not saying she shouldn’t be looking out for her mental state, cause she most certainly should be doing that. But….don’t crown yourself, then fold when it’s time to prove you are the GOAT.

lol What? I think you're a bit misinformed chief. She's already the most decorated competitor in the history of the sport and has four skills named after her. She didn't crown herself. The rest of the community did that. She literally had nothing to prove this time out. She would have basically just been doing the equivalent of stat padding at this point.

Fam if y’all don’t shut the fuck up about this Simone biles shit like y’all actually care lol

I’m up at 1 am watching Japanese basketball on a computer and fencing on the TV while my eyes burn lol

talk about some shit that matters like events that’s actually on that include other Americans or literally anything else

niggas arguing over GOAT mentality from a girl you only seen like twice in 5 years

FOH y’all don’t care man and I’m tired of reading y’all acting like it

Fam if y’all don’t shut the fuck up about this Simone biles shit like y’all actually care lol

I’m up at 1 am watching Japanese basketball on a computer and fencing on the TV while my eyes burn lol

talk about some shit that matters like events that’s actually on that include other Americans or literally anything else

niggas arguing over GOAT mentality from a girl you only seen like twice in 5 years

FOH y’all don’t care man and I’m tired of reading y’all acting like it
Stop crying. I was playing Devil's Advocate on the subject. No one gives a sashimi fuck about Japanese baseball.

The stakes are way too high for a gymnast like her, though. For other competitors, they might miss a shot or trip and fall. Her nerves get the best of her and her neck is broken. I'm not mad at her at all. Naomi Osaka's a little different story, but even then I give her a pass because anxiety is a bitch.

Suni’s best event has to be the balance beam
Steve Kornacki did the numbers last night and said she just gotta improve on floor and beam to get the gold. The brazillian girl had two mess ups so maybe she can get gold. She was supposed to have rested too but had to go when Bile's dropped out

Last edited:
Back