Welcome To aBlackWeb

To the men of ABW...

As a boy, were you ever told or taught to be careful or selective of who you had sex with?

This is going to go in multiple directions including relationships as well as sexual health FYI. No agendas here.

nope, never

zero guidance or sense of self worth in that area lol

It's crazy that almost none of the men here have been careful with sex besides just not getting a chick pregnant.

What about not fucking women who don't deserve the dick? Nh

It's crazy that almost none of the men here have been careful with sex besides just not getting a chick pregnant.

What about not fucking women who don't deserve the dick? Nh
this is a powerful statement,

and this is why i say ....we dudes are failing our kids and future generations.

like......our parents sounded selfish as shit now that i think about it.

it was more about them not wanting to be a grandparent or caring for your mistakes than it was about teaching you to love yourself and make better decisions and not to just fuck a chick just because.
i can say i tried to have this talk with my son very early and tried to drill it in his head.
i did it because of my own mistakes that i didnt want him to repeat and so he can have a chance at a stress free early adulthood.
maybe that was kinda selfish of me too in some way....but damn.

and if this is all parents said to dudes....what did they say to their daughters?

Even before I started practicing abstinence I was always selective

Just because someone wants it doesn't mean they should get it.

There was maybe one time where I was like "I'm smashing something tonight and I don't care who it is"

Ended up in bed with my coworker who was like 5'1", 220lbs, who swallowed and wanted to introduce me to her parents in the morning and asked what our relationship was a few hours later

I made sure to always care after that

fuck raw.....

deep dicking the wrong chick can cause many problems.

like when you go to the roots and her mouth is open and eyes wide......you better tread carefully. she'll buss out you and your homies windows.
I never dealt with crazy chicks like that! Obsessive yes but crazy that you act out of turn no!

There was maybe one time where I was like "I'm smashing something tonight and I don't care who it is"

Ended up in bed with my coworker who was like 5'1", 220lbs, who swallowed and wanted to introduce me to her parents in the morning and asked what our relationship was a few hours later

she swallowed?

bruh ...you owe her a few more dates and flowers

My pops aint warn me bout shit, gave me condoms and basically told me to go get me some pussy. He threw me a few alleys too. Some of his friends had nieces around my age that he put me on.

So many Ls in that scenario. I tried hard looking for a W in there but couldnt find one.

Back