Welcome To aBlackWeb

To the men of ABW...

Soul_Rattler

As a boy, were you ever told or taught to be careful or selective of who you had sex with?

This is going to go in multiple directions including relationships as well as sexual health FYI. No agendas here.

I have strict religious parents. They married each other in their early to mid 20s n have 5 children. Theyre together to this day.

They were really serious about alla that.

I wasnt

Me and my dad never had the sex talk.

The closest to a sex talk was "Leave as 2...don't come back as 3".

That's all the understanding I needed. Everything else I learned on my own as far as being "selective".

As a boy, were you ever told or taught to be careful or selective of who you had sex with?

This is going to go in multiple directions including relationships as well as sexual health FYI. No agendas here.

I was told in family life. But not by the fam an shit

I have strict religious parents. They married each other in their early to mid 20s n have 5 children. Theyre together to this day.

They were really serious about alla that.

I wasnt

Almost the exact same shit with me. I got a twin sister and an older sister. Even at 33, I still think my parents assume I’m still a virgin

BE553AAD-2BB4-4C9E-ACDD-98D956B44404.jpeg

How many of you went on a hot streak when you came into your own?

I think it's one thing to be told not to get anyone pregnant, but it's another to be told to not just guard your seed, but guard your penis nh. Like not every woman deserves to have you inside of them.

It's common for many of us to "take one for the team". As it's been said before, on MOST occasions all sex is good sex, even bad sex because it's still sex.

AIDS was crazy when I was a kid, so basically the goal was not to catch AIDS

I was taught that being willy nilly with the wang was the best way to catch the bug, so I took the advice and chilled.

Parents never had the sex talk.

My mom told me when I was in the fifth grade to not trust girls.

My pops saw me getting picked up by a chick that was extremely skimpy dressed, she might have been walking in a bra and panties.

He texted and all he said was "no babies"

Yep.

Listened for the most part. Always been quality > quantity for me

Yeah I recall my mom saying something about not fucking around with just anybody or something like that. Wasnt really paying attention

I learnt that shit on job. Watchin' my friends and their friends do bullshit taught me a lot

Back