Welcome To aBlackWeb

To the men of ABW...

My father told me to never make kids with a woman I wasn't married to.

He was married, but he wasn't married to my mom.......I took it as ether and self reflection.

That was the extent of parent sex talks. I always kept whoever I fucked or talked to away from my family. Never saw the need to bring them around, especially if I knew it wasn't serious.

Yes. My family
It's crazy that almost none of the men here have been careful with sex besides just not getting a chick pregnant.

What about not fucking women who don't deserve the dick? Nh

It's only crazy if you believe the bullshit about the inaccuracy of gender roles that leftists have been pushing. Most normal people believe men are far less selective with their partner selection. The evolutionary psychologists and behavioural economists have tons of work establishing that trend, and the sociologists and gender studies people have essentially put their fingers in their ears and shouted "if I can't hear it then it's not true!"

</ranting>

So many Ls in that scenario. I tried hard looking for a W in there but couldnt find one.

@HerbalVaporCapers

How was her weight distributed?

If she was pear-shaped and bottom-heavy (hips/ass/thighs).........then I'd consider it a win.

However, if she was shaped like Sherri Shepherd with a big upper-body and skinny legs........then that would definitely be a loss.

Nothing outside the usual "don't get no girl pregnant" speech. Needles to say, I got wreckless.

This is another area where we are failing our boys. When that testosterone kick in, it's a mutha. It's way too many issues that come with sex these days to be so casual about it. I got a soon to be 17 year old son and I talk to him time to time about sex, a real conversation. Unless he's lying to me, he's still a virgin. I ain't gon lie, that Eastside Detroit nigga side of me be laughing on the inside, but the grown up black father in me is proud of that and I tell him so.

Hell he should know by what I went through that the pussy can wait.

Me and my dad never had the sex talk.

The closest to a sex talk was "Leave as 2...don't come back as 3".

That's all the understanding I needed. Everything else I learned on my own as far as being "selective".
Ask my pops a question about females yesterday and the answer has seriously traumatized me.

Do any of you have a "sex" rule in relationships?

Like 'no sex for 30 days' or 'if we don't have sex right away I'm out?

My rule is like Patrice O'Neal said: we don't HAVE to have sex right now, but it has to be an option. If you tell me you refuse to have sex for whatever reason, respectfully, I'm not interested in the relationship.

Do any of you have a "sex" rule in relationships?

Like 'no sex for 30 days' or 'if we don't have sex right away I'm out?

My rule is like Patrice O'Neal said: we don't HAVE to have sex right now, but it has to be an option. If you tell me you refuse to have sex for whatever reason, respectfully, I'm not interested in the relationship.

That made no sense whatsoever.

Nope. Explain it to me.
If we are dating, we can have sex or we can not have sex. I might be too tired, you might not be feeling well.

But it still has to be an option. If you take it off the menu, I'm leaving the table. Because 9/10 times I will want it.

My father told me to never make kids with a woman I wasn't married to.

He was married, but he wasn't married to my mom.......I took it as ether and self reflection.

That was the extent of parent sex talks. I always kept whoever I fucked or talked to away from my family. Never saw the need to bring them around, especially if I knew it wasn't serious.
dead

Nobody talked.to me about shit. My 1st few women were older than me, taught me a lot of shit.

Back