Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yep I'm disappointed in J too.. They never really fucked with him until now though.. And I think that's just outta convenience.. They deserve it though for not being smart enough to control their finances all these years and relying on Smurf lol
I kinda feel bad about Deran

He fucked up J once but I mean he’s a pretty decent guy all things considered

Smurf created an environment where she’s in total control and created submissive almost childlike grown men I can’t blame him for not having control of the finances

plus when she was locked up and killed J really was killing it so I mean it was rough at first but Deran Atleast was cool with everything after he got more involved like with the bowling alley thing last season I think

Craig deserves that shit

At the same time, pope is in jail and they have to uproot their entire lives just to stupidly break him out so J could resent that too because it makes no sense to break pope out of jail. I feel like since pope was so close to his mom J has bonded a bit with pope and that’s another reason why J is even trying this

if anything he shouldve left just Craig high and dry

But I get it, J says it’s that family’s fault his mom is dead and they didn’t have much growing up and she was on that shit so I completely understand.

I haven’t thought of it. But honestly I think J (bad karma) and maybe Craig dies

Deran gets locked up with pope

I think J gets killed by what’s her face’s husband in a shocking twist after he thinks he won
Damnnn if her husband kills him, you get a million fake points lol

Damn!!!

They actually stuck the landing. That finale was dope af. Had everything

We finally got the pope vs j face off

This whole series was basically Julia's revenge.

J played the long gm.

Series fell off after smurf died. But the finale made up for it for me.

I finally see why those wack ass flash backs were needed lol

RIP animal kingdom.

Last edited:
Show had its lows at times but I enjoyed the ride over the years

Didnt think J was gonna end out on top but he somehow did

better hope Deran never runs into him over the years

Deran got fucked up but atleast he didn’t die

Craig got killed by a random kid like Omar that’s gotta sting

Show had its lows at times but I enjoyed the ride over the years

Didnt think J was gonna end out on top but he somehow did

better hope Deran never runs into him over the years

Deran got fucked up but atleast he didn’t die

Craig got killed by a random kid like Omar that’s gotta sting

Deran story feels so unfinished. Kinda reminds me of jesse pinkman driving away screaming.

But im guessing he gets stopped by police soon after he watches his bro die and gets arrested n gets 25 years in prison.

Deran story feels so unfinished. Kinda reminds me of jesse pinkman driving away screaming.

But im guessing he gets stopped by police soon after he watches his bro die and gets arrested n gets 25 years in prison.
Yeah it was weird they didn’t give him a proper resolution

I was expecting him to walk behind J and shoot him and leave tbh

They could’ve showed him showing up at Renn’s doorstep or Getting arrested but ah well

I think Deran from Jersey shoutout to him lol

yo btw, when did pope actually agree to wanting to break out of prison? It’s wild because they didn’t need to do none of this is he didn’t confess lol

Craig deserved to die if he was really going to marry that dumb ass broad cause she wasn't going to do anything but fuck up his and his kid life.

Darren didn't even have a fucking ending WTF kind of shit was that. They could've at least shown Darren be an uncle to Craig son since that is what he said he'd do.

With the family all going their separate ways it was best that Pope died cause he can't survive by himself.

I knew J felt a way but didn't know it was like that and against all of them. Didn't really like that he won at the end.

Want to watch the show over again now since I'd be able to see J whole angle

Last edited:
Back