Welcome To aBlackWeb

Pope wants to stay in prison.

So they gone break him outta prison??!! I aint seen a prison break since mr robot broke vera out.

Im guessing the prison break is the last job.

So j isnt gone go behind their back n kil amy.

Smurf is a rider n dtf. She trouble tho

Imagine the disappointment I felt when they revealed pope was still alive after they stabbed him

I hate the fuck outta Craig

the prison break thing sounds incredibly stupid

the biggest thing they need is for pope to even wanna leave lol and he doesn’t

Imagine the disappointment I felt when they revealed pope was still alive after they stabbed him

I hate the fuck outta Craig

the prison break thing sounds incredibly stupid

the biggest thing they need is for pope to even wanna leave lol and he doesn’t

Yea. The prison break idea sounds stupid af. Last BIG job i guess.

They better off jus killin amy tho

Craig a dope fiend. Blk dude was jus there to fight him in back yard wrasslin. He aint a cop

Yea. The prison break idea sounds stupid af. Last BIG job i guess.

They better off jus killin amy tho

Craig a dope fiend. Blk dude was jus there to fight him in back yard wrasslin. He aint a cop
They better off just with J having pope killed (although it sucks since pope actually likes J and was so close to his mom)

I'm hoping Julia is actually still alive..........and her and J faked her death to get revenge on the family.

As crazy as that sounds, a prison break just sounds stupid.

Almost as if the writers or whoever were just trying to find a way to end the series........and just gave up and came up with that just to get it over with.

Realistically, it doesn't even make sense.

Unless it was a western tv show set in the 1800's and you were trying to break somebody out of those little jails that they had on Gunsmoke or something.

I'm hoping Julia is actually still alive..........and her and J faked her death to get revenge on the family.

As crazy as that sounds, a prison break just sounds stupid.

Almost as if the writers or whoever were just trying to find a way to end the series........and just gave up and came up with that just to get it over with.

Realistically, it doesn't even make sense.

Unless it was a western tv show set in the 1800's and you were trying to break somebody out of those little jails that they had on Gunsmoke or something.

Prison break does sound silly....but julia still bein alive??? Come on bruh.

I mean it is a heist show. But they rob pill dealers, jewerly stores, banks etc. A fuckin prison lol smh. To get out a dude who wants to be in prison

But b4 the series ends im hoping for a adult baz flashback

HA!!! I knew we were getting a baz as an adult flashback.

So julia walked in on baz smashin another broad. That turned her to a life crack n meth wtf

So these niggas gone up root all their lives jus get pope outta jail

Shit pope killed a broad. Got caught, now he gotta go to jail. Thats how lifs works.

Good ep tho. Felt like alotta set up.

So talkin to dead baz finally broke pope outta his funk.

Dont call me a wierdo lol cac pls. Dont act like a wierdo.

I figured pope tried to make a move on julia back in the day

Good good episode and yeah as soon as Deran brought up things at the table to J I know see he’s going to fuck them in the end lol

I feel bad about it because Deran don’t deserve it and Craig finally accepted J

but J is “always angry” and I know he has resentment so I get it

So julia walked in on baz smashin another broad. That turned her to a life crack n meth wtf

I figured pope tried to make a move on julia back in the day

I'm thinking Pope might be responsible for her becoming a druggie more than anything else.

Something tells me that might not have been the only time he tried something with her.

Also, the preview for next week's episode shows her and Smurf fighting.............so I'm thinking Smurf ended up kicking her out of the house because she found out she was stealing from her.

Lotta foreshadowing before the season finale.

It seems like they're drawing parallels between Julia and J.............and Baz and J.

Showing how alike they are..........and also showing how he's prone to make some of the same mistakes as his parents.

I'm thinking Deran listened to his pops when he warned him about J...............and already set some kind of trap for him in case he tried to pull something.

Probably got to J's girl some kind of way and threatened her.

Either that, or J actually gets away with setting all his Uncles up to go to prison...........and he just fades into the sunset with his girl.

Also, might not happen, but I'm still hoping Julia's alive..........and that she faked her death.

And once J gets the money, him and his mom reunite and there's a spinoff show about how she planned everything out...........and how she eventually became just like Smurf.

Yep I'm disappointed in J too.. They never really fucked with him until now though.. And I think that's just outta convenience.. They deserve it though for not being smart enough to control their finances all these years and relying on Smurf lol

Back