Welcome To aBlackWeb

New season has been cool to me. I agree with the flashbacks though, kinda took away from what was going on in the present. But after last night, I see why they were doing it.. Kinda brought everything together.

Show feels like it's on it's last legs. It lost direction.

New season has been cool to me. I agree with the flashbacks though, kinda took away from what was going on in the present. But after last night, I see why they were doing it.. Kinda brought everything together.

I'll watch it now and see if I agree.

The whole shit been annoying af. Smash on young smurf but no one asked for any of this.

I dont wanna say too much then if you havent seen last night. But those flashbacks indirectly show why Smurf doesnt trust any women. Prob why she treated Julia like she did and has such a connection to Pope. J been bossing up all season, them knowing Adrian was the snitch, Craig having a baby now, etc. It can go so many ways now. I dont think it lost direction at all. I feel like all the characters were developed enough until we're interested in everybody story somewhat

I dont wanna say too much then if you havent seen last night. But those flashbacks indirectly show why Smurf doesnt trust any women. Prob why she treated Julia like she did and has such a connection to Pope. J been bossing up all season, them knowing Adrian was the snitch, Craig having a baby now, etc. It can go so many ways now. I dont think it lost direction at all. I feel like all the characters were developed enough until we're interested in everybody story somewhat

I'm a couple episodes back watching now. We'll talk.

lol s4 jus ended, now yall gone make this thread.

Bout to watch the finale later today tho.

Just caught up.

Shit.

They definitely recovered on the back end. But this season still the worst of all 4.

Back