Welcome To aBlackWeb

TNF Week 4: Dolphins at Bengals

Who ya got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tua is just another case of how ridiculous the football is. A tiny ass man, being pounded into the ground, to the point his body seized up. Two weeks in a row this shit happened. Imagine how many lineman just black out.

Boxers and MMA fighters can defend themselves, offensive skill position NFL players can't. There's nothing you can do to prevent yourself being overpowered and drilled into the ground. There's nothing you can do to prevent yourself from getting a helmet launched into your head.

MMA fighters and Boxers get knocked out, they don't compete until next 3 months to a year later.

Football players out here playing next week.

But you know what, the case of Junior Seau, the cases of NFL players leaving the game with mental retardation and shit, the cases of children being killed by football hits a couple of weeks ago.

America's appetite for football will never change. A player can die on the field and people will watch it next Sunday.

Last edited:
Seems to me like Tua might just have something underlying that causes neurological issues in him that wouldn’t typically occur in others.

How many people fall on their butt and back like he did Sunday and get up stumbling and staggering? And the hit last night was jerky but it’s not like his head bounced off the turf or anything. Others have been hit much harder and came out just fine.

I think he just has something within his makeup that makes him more susceptible to neurological issues.

Seems to me like Tua might just have something underlying that causes neurological issues in him that wouldn’t typically occur in others.

How many people fall on their butt and back like he did Sunday and get up stumbling and staggering? And the hit last night was jerky but it’s not like his head bounced off the turf or anything. Others have been hit much harder and came out just fine.

I think he just has something within his makeup that makes him more susceptible to neurological issues.

The back of his head slammed into the ground just like it did last week

He got ragdolled last night and his head did bounce off the turf

Tua is just another case of how ridiculous the football is. A a tiny ass man, being pounded into the ground, to the point his body seized up. Two weeks in a row this shit happened. Imagine how many lineman just black out.

Boxers and MMA fighters can defend themselves, offensive skill position NFL players can't. There's nothing you can do to prevent yourself being overpowered and drilled into the ground. There's nothing you can do to prevent yourself from getting a helmet launched into your head.

MMA fighters and Boxers get knocked out, they don't compete until next 3 months to a year later.

Football players out here playing next week.

But you know what, the case of Junior Seau, the cases of NFL players leaving the game with mental retardation and shit, the cases of children being killed by football hits a couple of weeks ago.

America's appetite for football will never change. A player can die on the field and people will watch it next Sunday.
I know I’m getting old because I get squeamish with some of these hits. I get mad like “you ain’t have to do all that! Just wrap him up!”

The back of his head slammed into the ground just like it did last week
I don’t even think I’d call that banging. Especially with an NFL helmet on.

But even so, on Sunday, he stumbled a couple of steps before falling so he should have been able to brace better.

Basically I’m saying the results don’t match the catalyst in typical situations.

I don’t even think I’d call that banging. Especially with an NFL helmet on.

But even so, on Sunday, he stumbled a couple of steps before falling so he should have been able to brace better.

Basically I’m saying the results don’t match the catalyst in typical situations.

The back of the head is much more susceptible than the crown, he definitely hit the ground hard enough for what resulted

If he was more sensitive than others it would have to be the result of past head trauma though

I know I’m getting old because I get squeamish with some of these hits. I get mad like “you ain’t have to do all that! Just wrap him up!”

As a defensive player though, I would be trying knock motherfuckers out the game.

I ain't gonna lie, I would tombstone piledrive a motherfucker little like Tua. Like why you out here?

As I get older, I find tackle football gross, but I watch it because it's like a cultural thing. Every American damn near watches this shit but it's probably my least favorite sport to watch.

It makes you sad knowing the future of these young men is gonna be driving to the grocery store and forgetting why they are in there. Waking up, and not knowing where they are.

It's sad.

Lol @ grabbing your head...shaking it to clear it...for a BACK injury. Huh??

They really trying everyone's intelligence with that stupid ass diagnosis.

Bro loss motor function. It's an obvious head injury. Did it meet concussion status? Probably not so they sent him back out there.

If they cared about him, they would've sat him out.

I’ve seen them say he saw an independent doctor but nothing about a neurologist. If they didn’t consider the initial injury a concussion then there is a big difference in the those terms. I’d like to be wrong though.
I've seen tweets saying he's been through the concussion protocol but also tweets saying he wasn't so don't know

Technically the doctors are supposed to have final say. Like if they say a player can't play then that overrules any coach

Could the teams doctor plus the independent doctor have missed something? I guess

At the end of the day, the players sign up for this shit. It's a collision sport. That's why they give you protection to wear.
Nah bro they saw what happened Sunday and he clearly had a head injury. All the former players are saying it.

The coach should have sat him down especially on a short week and he should not have been allowed to finish the game.

This could/should have been prevented. The Dolhpins messed up period. They claim they care about player safety but keep dropping the ball.

They changed his injury on Sunday from a clear head injury to a back injury. Nobody signed up for their mishandling of his injury

It was obvious he had a head injury Sunday and I called it then.

Nah bro they saw what happened Sunday and he clearly had a head injury. All the former players are saying it.

The coach should have sat him down especially on a short week and he should not have been allowed to finish the game.

This could/should have been prevented. The Dolhpins messed up period. They claim they care about player safety but keep dropping the ball.

They changed his injury on Sunday from a clear head injury to a back injury. Nobody signed up for their mishandling of his injury

And even if was his back.

Why would you send a player back out there when he stumbling and bumbling around after a hit like that and having him play the next game?

Lol but you know what, it's that Shanahan tree.

Them motherfuckers don't give a fuck.

Mike ran RG3 into the ground, Kyle ran Trey Lance into the ground in within weeks in back to back seasons and now McDaniels got Tua kilt.

Lol, that coaching tree don't give a fuck about QBs.

And even if was his back.

Why would you send a player back out there when he stumbling and bumbling around after a hit like that and having him play the next game?

Lol but you know what, it's that Shanahan tree.

Them motherfuckers don't give a fuck.

Mike ran RG3 into the ground, Kyle ran Trey Lance into the ground in 3 weeks and now McDaniels got Tua kilt.

Lol, that coaching tree don't give a fuck about QBs.

Damn I forgot about the Shanahan tree angle

Back